RM

Your boyfriend has been so helpful and caring even more when you broke your leg. He carries you whenever you have to go upstairs or downstairs, he drives you to school, sometimes even helps you stick something in your cast whenever you get itchy. You feel like the reason why he does those things is because he accidentally pushed you on the swing a little too hard and you ended up flying in the air and landed wrong.

You were in your bedroom, resting from a long day of school. Namjoon was drawing on your cast. You actually enjoy the little doodles that he draws. It's quite entertaining.

"What's that one?", you asked.

"It's me and you holding hands", he said.

"Why do we look like circles?", you chuckled.

"Um...I thought it would be funnier", he said.

He put the cap back on the marker and smiled at his small drawing. You looked at it and noticed a small heart over the doodle. Your cast  was almost filled up with his doodles. You felt you'd have to beg the doctor to give you a new one so he could continue.

While you were on the bed, eyes closing as you can feel yourself getting sleepy, Namjoon was on the floor, chin resting on the edge of the bed as he admired your face.

"You getting hungry? I can order pizza", he said.

"Cheese pizza with extra hot buffalo wings and a large soda? Count me in!", you yelled excitedly as you quickly sat up.

"Great. I'll be back", he kissed your forehead before heading out of your room.

As you waited, you got bored. You decided to go out in the living room where Namjoon was but as you carefully pushed your legs off of the bed, you realized your crutches were next to the door. You forgot Namjoon places them there when your crutches kept sliding off of the wall.

"Namjoon! My crutches are far away!", you called out for him.

You waited but thought he was still on the phone ordering the food so you stood up and carefully hopped towards your crutches. You went over to the living room and smiled as Namjoon was laying down on the couch, ordering the food. You sat near his legs, caressing his thigh as you leaned your head back with your eyes closed.

After he hung up, he admired you for a few seconds before carefully hugging you. He placed many small kisses on your cheek, down your neck, lastly pecking shoulder.

"I want this cast off. We can't go anywhere without me getting tired because of these damn crutches", you whined as you lightly pouted.

"Well if you get tired I can always carry you on my back", he said, moving your hair so he can see you.

"Yeah but then you feel tired when we come home. I don't want you feeling tired. Especially after practice. Why don't you ask your manager for sometime off, maybe like a week? You guys need it", you mumbled.

"We'll see. But you know what I need right now? A massage", he said cutely while smiling.

You moved and sat behind him? Placing your hands on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?", he asked, looking over his shoulder.

"You asked for a massage", you said.

"Not that kind of massage", he whispered, lightly smirking.

You lightly pushed him, fanning yourself, causing him to laugh at your flushed face.

"I'm only teasing. Besides, I won't do anything you're not comfortable with", he smiled and pecked your lips.