The Day Before

A/N: WARNING!! THIS IS SMUT!! Read forward with caution!! Hope you enjoy!

Your eyes flutter open to see a smiling Hizashi with a tray full of breakfast and all his nephews and niece by his side. You rub your tired eyes and sit up. Kamina grabbed a few pillows and placed them behind you so you could lay back.

"You are all so sweet..Thank you."

Hizashi placed the tray in front of you letting you see the massive amount of food.

"Are you gonna help me eat this?" You said looking down at the food in amazement.

"Well, if you insist." He said as a smile painted across his face.

The kids walked out and shut the door while Hizashi got on his side of the bed to help you start eating. You watched him as he started to shovel food in his mouth.

"You must be hungry." You say taking a bite of a piece of bacon.

"What you mean? I was hungry when I started cooking, Now I'm starving! I don't see how women do it. Cooking while you're hungry is so much torture."

You couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness as he spread the butter on his pancakes and put the syrup on them. You continued eating in silence for while before he broke the silence.

"You ready for the Honeymoon?" He asks wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"YES!" You say a little to loud making Hizashi jump a bit. "Sorry...I'm so excited to see Acapulco!! I can't believe you got us a hotel at the number one honey moon destination!!!" You leaned over and wrapped him in a hug.

"Only the best for you baby girl." He said giving you a hug back. "We're gonna swim, snorkel, sail, fish, get drunk, dance and sing the night away with eachother and last but definitely not least, have lots and lots of non interrupted sex.

"Speaking of sex..um."

"Please don't...Please don't make me wait any longer.. I am literally going to go crazy." He said staring at you with a worried look on his face.

"No it's not that." You sigh. "I should have asked you first but I was to excited...so promise you wont get mad?"

He nodded and held your hand. "I went and got my birth control took out so we can start working on having a baby." You said screwing your eyes shut kinda scared to see his reaction.

"Whaaaat?! Why would I be upset at that!? This is great!" He leaned in a gave you a kiss. "Baby names! we can start on that too. Oh I'll start looking at bigger cars for us. What about the house? It's only 2 bedrooms and a den. We need to look at bigger houses."

"Ok..Ok..Slow down and breathe. We have a long ways to go before a baby gets here."

"I know but this is just so exciting! This is like the best wedding gift you could give to me..Well, other than you being my wife of course." He says bringing your hand up and placing a gentle kiss on top of it. "I gotta tell my mom!" He cheered and quickly got up from the bed to run into the living room.

You listened from the bedroom hearing everyone yell in excitement. Hizashi came in and jumped onto the bed next to you. "So my mom said she would watch the kids and my dad to make sure we have no interruptions today for a head start if you want." Hizashi said wiggling his eyebrows.

"We only have one more day though Hizashi."

His face went from bright and happy straight to sadness. You had to admit that you do feel really bad. He's been so good to you and it seems like everything's been getting in the way. but when you have a opportunity to, you always tell him to wait. It's been around 4 months now so he does deserve some kind of a break.

You remove the tray from the bed and place it on the ground. Hizashi was laying on his back looking at the ceiling like hes going to drift into madness from the lack of sex in his life.

"I'll cut you some slack ok? I've been wanting to do this so bad lately."

He glances over at you seeing you take your shirt off and unclasp your bra. Throwing them to the side and removing the covers you notice hes already hard for you.

"Well, you shouldn't be so sexy." He chuckles.

He grabs your arm and pulls you on top of him. You smile down seeing his eyes haze over with lust as he looks at your breasts then back into your beautiful E/c eyes. You grab the end of his shirt and lift it over his head. Biting your lip you look at all his toned muscles and scars over his body. 

"Kiss me." He says hungrily

You lean forward smashing your lips to his as he immediately darts his tongue inside your mouth dominating you. Feeling him press his hard member against you made you moan in his mouth only making him want more. You separate for air and start to remove his pants.

"I wanna suck your dick." You say giving him a seductive grin.

"How about you sit on my face and we can kill two birds with one stone?" He replied licking his lips.

You begin to take your pajama pants off without any Hesitation. It's been 4 months for you too so you can't deny that you want him just as bad. Finally getting naked you straddle over his face and hover your body across his coming face to face with his manhood. You feel him stick two fingers inside you making you let out a moan.

"Wow..You're practically dripping already." He says sliding his two digits in and out of you.

"I..Its been a while." 

He chuckles and keeps going at a steady pace. You look down seeing pre cum drip from his head and down his shaft as he twitched in your face practically begging you to put him in your mouth. Even though what he was doing was amazing you had to make sure to focus so you could pleasure him as well. Taking a deep breath you tightly gripped the base of his shaft and licked your lips. You wrapped your mouth around the head and twirled your tongue.

You took more of him in your mouth then came back up making sure to make your lips tighter. You heard him groan in pleasure and felt him twitch in your mouth. Feeling his finger come out of you and his tongue take there place you moaned against him then went down taking every bit of him in your mouth. He could feel the tip of his dick hit the back of your throat as your moans seemed like they vibrated pleasure through his body.

He hooked his arms around you pulling you down more onto his face as he twirled his tongue around  your clit. As good as this made you feel all you wanted to do was milk him for everything he was worth. You started bobbing your head taking him in and out of your mouth moaning in pleasure from his amazing stimulation. His warm hands gripped your ass tightly as you felt him start to buck his hips making him hit deeper into your throat. Your legs started shaking feeling your self get closer to the edge. You could hear him smack and lick against you like you were the best meal he's ever had. Tears pricked your eyes and drool fell from your mouth as you bobbed your head and twirled your tongue. Suddenly you felt him shoot his warm seed down your throat as he groaned and tensed his body. With teary eyes you swallowed every bit of it with happiness knowing you finally gave him some type of relief.

You started moaning his name as you gripped the sheets feeling all the lust you had finally release. He made sure to lick up everything you had until you were clean. Still hearing the smacks and licks made you whimper from amazing it sounded.

"Hizashi." 

He continued licking you until you completely come down from your high. You rolled off of him with heavy panting.

"I'm so ready to marry you." He said wiping his mouth.

You chuckled. "Same here." You said raising your hand.

You both laughed then got up to put your clothes on to go threw the rest of the plans before your big day tomorrow.

A/N: This was really long...sorry.. I also used a few bold words that I don't like to use, but I felt they deserved at least a little something before the big day tomorrow. Thanks for reading!