Arc 1.3 At the Top of the World

Tian Xi had observed that Ou WenAn was no longer in the main hall by the time she arrived. At that time, he must have been having the ride of his life in the bathroom with NanPiCi.

Thinking this, Tian Xi leaned forward with her elbow on the bar counter, her head positioned with her chin on her knuckles with her long, seductive legs crossed. In that same hand was a glass of red wine that she was twirling with her fingers. She was deep in thought, thinking about how she could clear the mission with the least amount of effort.

Ou WenAn had already been drugged. Tian Xi narrowed her eyes. Where is Ou WenYan?

[Host. Ou WenYan is approaching you at your 4 o'clock.] 001 warned. That filthy man wanted to eat his host!

'Don't worry, don't worry,' Tian Xi let out a sweet smile as she stared down at her wine glass.

"Hey, babe. Want a refill?" A frivolous and alluring voice sounded from behind--as 001 stated, Tian Xi's 4 o'clock.

Just as Tian Xi was about to turn towards the source of the voice, the man had already slithered an arm around her shoulders with his lecherous hand sliding under her dress, directly reaching for her left breast.

Tian Xi's face darkened as she tightly gripped his wrist before his fingers could graze her peak. Then, she turned her upper body so that it was completely facing him, forcing his arm that was entangled around her to fall back to his side.

Ou WenYan wasn't ugly by any means. In fact, he was quite a stud. However, he was simply not Tian Xi's type.

"Mr. Ou," Tian Xi's smile was cold as she faced Ou WenYan, "Depends on what you are offering."

Now Tian Xi's cleavage was in full view for Ou WenYan, but him molesting her with his gaze was a million times better than tainting her with his dirty hand.

Ou WenYan's eyes flashed as he chuckled meaningfully, his lustful eyes glued to Tian Xi's breasts, "Miss Tian. How do you feel about vodka?"

Tian Xi giggled, shaking her glass half-filled with red wine towards Ou WenYan, "Unfortunately, I only drink red wine."

Ou WenYan responded with a burning gaze traveling from Tian Xi's voluptuous breasts, up to her beautiful eyes, and back down to her breasts again. His voice was hoarse, "I can give you that, too."

"Really," Tian Xi dragged on the first syllable, deliberately ambiguously, as she raised her brow, "Well then, by all means, Mr. Ou." Tian Xi flashed a seductive smile showcasing her bright white teeth complimented by her pair of sexy deep red lips, "Hook me up."

[Side Task 1: Be thoroughly fucked by Gu Yuan. Reward: 500 points]

'Hn?' But Tian Xi did not have the chance to question what the hell she just heard from 001.

Because, just as Ou WenYan reached for the bottle of red wine across the counter, a larger and rougher hand beat him to it. Startled, both Ou WenYan and Tian Xi followed the outstretched arm to face an incomparably handsome and gloomy man.

Tian Xi audibly swallowed her saliva as her eyes were overflowing with admiration and surprise.

Admiration, because he was just too godly with those thick, refined brows and the long and perfect nose that even plastic surgery wouldn't be able to achieve. Those pale and thin lips were so tempting that it made Tian Xi want to pounce on them. His jawline was so defined and sharp it could cut like knives. Most importantly were his pair of long, dark black eyes that seemed to contain an endless abyss that could suck one in if one were not careful, with his thick lashes complimenting them into perfection.

Surprise, because MY GOD. IT'S THE MAN FROM MY DREAM.

A rumbling and sonorous chuckle brought both Tian Xi and Ou WenYan back to reality.

What really shocked Tian Xi was that the man had gently held her glass as he poured more red wine into it. Tian Xi's heart skipped a beat as she watched him fill her glass personally. 

The man's unreadable eyes never left Tian Xi's dazed ones that were focusing on the wine glass, yet he still knew when to stop pouring.

"Gu Yuan."

"Ah?" Tian Xi's mind was utterly blank and hopeless for a split second at the satisfying sound of his voice.

Ou WenYan seemed to be suppressing his anger and envy; his comical constipated expression said it all.

Tian Xi was conflicted. Because she didn't know anything about the man who wasn't mentioned in the original plotline, she didn't know how to act around him. 

She decided to keep up her overbearing young miss persona, so she disregarded her discomfort and stayed in character by quickly glancing at Ou WenYan the lecher then back to the man. Then she raised a brow and let a slight smile escape her lips as she subtly gave him a big thumbs-up with her free hand, discreetly thanking him for saving her.

"My name," His baritone voice was deep and sexy, eyes flashing with amusement at Tian Xi's antics, "You can call me Gu Yuan. You?"

"Tian Xi," With her chin raised haughtily as she returned Gu Yuan's amused gaze, Tian Xi "overbearingly" gave her own introduction.

Ou WenYan just wanted to bury himself into a hole. Actually, not to mention the god of the business world, Gu Yuan, both of the figures before him were equally overbearing. He felt like an ant in front of them, which made him indignant. Isn't Tian Xi supposed to be a retard?

"Mr. Ou," Tian Xi called abruptly, causing Ou WenYan to tremble slightly. "Did you need anything from me? Coming to make small talk with me wasn't your only purpose...?" Her voice was teasing and held a hidden pressure due to the coldness of her eyes as she smirked without even glancing Ou WenYan's way. Tian Xi's eyes remained on Gu Yuan's the entire time.

Ou WenYan furrowed his brows in frustration, but then quickly glossed it over with a polite smile, "No, Miss Tian. I saw you sitting alone and didn't realize you were waiting for someone." The last part of his sentence was laced with heavy sarcasm.

"I'll take my leave," Ou WenYan glanced meaningfully between Gu Yuan and Tian Xi before turning his back and running away.