Chapter 14

Riley

Everything was going good with the club. I was doing the grand opening in three weeks. I had my brother invite his whole team out. Gave them VIP of course. I had Drake coming through, Chris Brown was going to come thru since he was doing a concert the night before, Jeezy, T.I was also going to come. I was starting to get excited because I was making moves. I dropped my new single Can't Raise A Man and the shit was blowing up. I have been number one on the billboards for 3 whole days. I was super duper geeked.! I wanted to keep the momentum up. I wish I could be her was number 10 on the billboards. The fact that my songs were in rotation were everything.

It's been two weeks since we got the results back from the paternity test. I still have not heard from Lorenzo and like I said I was not going to beg this man to be apart of my kids life. At this point he had already missed six years. We were used to him not being there, so his absence didn't phase me. But I was really trying to give home some space because of how everything went down.

I was currently at Vicky house. We was having family night. The kids were sleep. Vicky and I were watching waiting to exhale and drinking wine and also have a full blown conversation.

"Rye you need to talk to him, you can have the family you always wanted"

"Naw Vicky that man heartbroken over this girl, I don't want to be with him anyway. He is a mama's boy, and his mama can't stand me. I didn't even tell half of the shit that went down"

"Spill the tea sis"

Flashback:
Two weeks ago.

Stupid😒🙄
The results come back tomorrow. Let's meet up at your brother house. I will invite my mom and sisters over. That way we can just come up with how everything will work with the kids.

Me:
You so positive their yours?

Stupid😒🙄
Ok chantae, we will find out tomorrow. I'm already in Detroit. And I know you are too.

Me:
You stalking me now?

Stupid😒🙄
Gotta keep tabs on my baby mama.

Me:
Again you sure I'm your baby mama? Cause you know I'm just a hoe and liar so you never know.

Stupid:😒🙄
You wanna argue, I'm not about to entertain you. See you tomorrow. Kiss my kids for me.

Keep whatever smart shit you about to say to yourself!

I just left him on read, because I was about to continue to be petty.

"Ryan" I yelled

"Why you doing all that yelling"

"The results come back tomorrow. He want to meet up here to read them. Is that okay"

"Yeah, I don't believe his story that he didn't know. So after everything is worked out he catching this fade"

I just started laughing. I already know he meant it because he been trying to get him forever. I don't think Lorenzo thought this through.

"I'm dead ass serious. Come on let's go to sky zone. I promised the boys."

"You go, Trina, Raven and I are having a girls day"

"Y'all need some money"

Outing my hand out. "Yes sir" my brother spoiled me and my kids. I was so happy that Trina wasn't one of those petty as women who complained about our relationship. Because I almost came to blows with a few of his exes.