Ch16- A Regular Day

Hello, long time no see. You see, I am out of ideas on how to continue this. So if you wish for this to be continued, please comment..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Room of Records

"Hiiragi, just how much did you read this past few weeks?"

Sylvie, who saw dozens of records and books scattered on the floor and table asked him. This past few weeks had been uneventful. Nothing much happened.

Everyone except Hiiragi and Miyuu were training hard at the training ground. Their strength were increasing day by day. They started to understand how to use the blessings.

Meanwhile, Hiiragi and Miyuu were practically spending most of their times in the Room Of Records. Hiiragi was reading all he wants while Miyuu was getting bored. Miyuu and Sylvie knew each other after when Hiiragi entered the room the second time. They chatted while Hiiragi was reading the books and records.

Right now, Sylvie was surprised by Hiiragi's reading capability. Not everyone could focused on reading boring history and books for a few weeks without getting bored. Moreover, dozens of them.

"I stopped counting after fifty."

Hiiragi answered while still reading. He was completely focused on reading the records.

Although he had found what he wanted, he still read everything that interested him which was approximately everything.

Miyuu who understood his mindset, couldn't do anything to retort. So she said.

"Sylvie-san, why do you live here? Don't you want to go out once in a while?"

Miyuu asked Sylvie out of curiosity. She simply wondered why did Sylvie had to live in this dark, solemn room.

"Well........"

Sylvie was reluctant to answer as she was not ready to tell Miyuu her circumstances yet. She was thinking how to explain it to her without saying too much.

Suddenly, Hiiragi closed the book he was reading loudly. This surprised Miyu and Sylvie as they were not aware of him.

"Yosh, let's walk around the castle. How about we watch Eiji-san and the others?"

"Eh, but won't we bother them?"

"Not really. But I want to tease Haruto at the moment. Moreover, since I pretty much had read most of the documents in this room, I didn't have much to do except napping or dreaming."

"Well, okay. Do you want to join us, Sylvie-san? I'm sure it will be fun."

Miyuu asked Sylvie who was standing quietly.

"Thank you for the invitation but I think I will stay here."

Sylvie politely refused. She was forbidden to get out of the room without the king's permission.

Miyuu was disappointed but accepted it.

"I understand, then see you later Sylvie-san."

Miyuu followed Hiiragi who was already walking. Hiiragi waved his hand at Sylvie signaling his goodbye at her. Sylvie replied back with a smile.

Then, as they walked Miyuu asked Hiiragi a few questions.

"Nii, why did Sylvie-san live in that room?"

"Well, she has her own circumstances."

Hiiragi only answered vaguely as he knew that he wasn't supposed to expose others' privacy.

"You're always like that."

Miyuu pouted because she wasn't satisfied with Hiiragi's answer. Hiiragi who saw this, pinched her cheek.