Finn° Room Mate 💫

Summary: You share a room with Finn W

-thank you guys for 300k 🤚

Finn POV

I grabbed my shoes and sat down onto the couch, as I started slipping my feet into each my shoe, I heard as mom called for me.

"I'm going to skate around with Quincy, he's coming to get me-No, you're staying home." Mom replied as she entered the living room.

I nodded a no and stood up. Ugh, why did she want me staying home?

"Mom, I want to go- Finn, no, you're staying home. I'm making dinner." Mom explained with her hands on her hips.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I need to get out of this house mom." I mumbled and placed my skateboard away. Dad then walked over.

"Your mothers childhood friend Caroline has her daughter visiting Vancouver before she goes back to school, and she's coming tonight. She's staying with us for a week. Her name is Y/N, do you remember her? She use to be your best friend when you were 3." Dad explained, I exhaled a breath and rolled my eyes.

"Dad, I hardly remember what I did like a week ago. No, I don't remember her." I replied as I whispered under my breath.

Mom smirked at me.
"Y/N's also sharing a room with you. And I expect you to be nice, you can sleep on the ground while she takes your bed." Mom explained, I through my hands up in the air.

"Well, why can't she take the guest room?" I asked, Mom nodded a no and raised her brows at me.

"No, That's Nick's filming room for twitch, and its a huge mess, I want her to be in an organised room." Mom explained.
Wow, mom finally thinks my room is organised? That's.... new. Plus, my room wasn't even clean.

Suddenly knocks on the door. Shit.

I followed dad to the front door, Nick also walked over. As the door swung open my eyes focused on
Y/N.

She was.... Gorgeous. Y/N walked inside and hugged my mom.

"Y/N! Omg you're so grown up! I'm glad you're here! Do you remember Finn? And my other son, Nick?" Mom explained while pointing at me and Nick.

I snapped out of my thoughts, and looked up at her smile. I smirked back and realised I grinned at her for too long, no words even escaped my mouth as I stood there awkwardly when she said 'hi'.

A sudden urge made me run upstairs.

Finn, you idiot.

Y/N POV

Watching Finn run upstairs made me laugh.

"Ugh he, he, he left his computer on..." Nick mumbled. I scoffed and just raised my brows.

As Mary showed me around and I talked to Eric for a bit, Nick finally walked me upstairs and showed me to Finn's room. Where he was.

I slightly opened the door and saw as Finn was awkwardly standing in the middle of his room, he looked at me weirdly and scrunched up his face as I walked in.

I looked around his room and examined it, by the way he held onto some clothes, I could tell he was trying to clean his room, explains the bed sheets, he was placing on new cleans ones....
No wonder why he ran up here, he wanted to clean up.

"I want to say, thank you for letting me stay in your room- It's no problem, totally fine." Finn mumbled back as he interrupted me. I smiled and walked over to his skateboards that were in the corner of his room next to his guitars.

"Maybe, later on, we can skate to Dairy Queen." I mumbled with a grin. Finn's eyes went wide and I raised my brows again, was there something on my face?

I wiped my face and was so confused.

"What's with the look Wolfhard?" I asked, Finn gulped and looked down,

"Nothing, I'm just shocked that you skateboard Y/N. And, it was a good shock, honestly." Finn explained and sat down on his bed.

I stopped examining his boards and sat next to him on the bed.

"No one said I could skate board. I was kinda hoping you would teach me? It would be cool to learn how to skateboard before summers over." I explained, Finn's grin never left his face. The way he licked his lips and kept eye contact with me made me blush.

He shook his head in agreement.

"I can teach you." He mumbled and rubbed his neck nervously. I mouthed a thank you.

"Thanks Roomie. By the way, I'm a huge fan." I replied and then winked at him. Finn placed his hands over his face and smiled.

"Don't worry Roomie, I won't annoy you. I think you're an amazing actor. People don't believe me at school when I say that you were my best friend when we were three years old." I mentioned, Finn sniffled.

"They will, when I put you all over my insta story." Finn mumbled, I shrugged my shoulders and just licked my lips.

"Thanks Finnie." I mumbled back.

-how was this? Lol,