There for you (Finale)

3rd POV:

Time skip (4 years)

Jungkook was standing at the far end of the bridge; his body leaned down on the supporting railing that was preventing him to fall straight into the river. The setting sun illuminated his sad but sharp features almost giving him a divine look. 

So many things had happened in these four years, so many transitions and yet some things were still the same rendered eternal by the time. 

Something snapped inside Jungkook the day he bid farewell to the love of his life.

 He didn't get angry, he didn't bathe himself in the blood of his enemies because he knew it wasn't something that he would have wanted.

 He knew his angel was way too damn forgiving, way to self-sacrificing.

 Jungkook loathed his very existence after all it was all his fault at the end.

 He was the one responsible for every single thing that happened the day after he abandoned him.

 How could he be so blind of his love that the latter had to prove to him by giving up his life?

 He was supposed to die that day.

he was supposed to be killed.

Then why did he had to interfere and punish him this life where he was dying every second.

He used to take pride in the fact that he was always all alone in his life, that he had no one care, no vulnerability but this loneliness was eating him now.

 He suffered the most from HIS loss but he wasn't the only one suffering, they all were.

 They never blamed Jungkook for what happened but the younger knew that they hated him from the inside.

 They still lived in the same house but the distance between them seemed unapproachable. 

They would hardly talk with each other, it felt like they all retraced themselves in a capsule where everyone was struggling to manage the loss of Jimin. 

They were like seven beads hanging from a single thread that when one broke, they all fell apart, scattered in the space that couldn't be filled.

 The sun had almost set and the twinkling stars were starting to appear in the sky. 

With a long deep sigh, Jungkook pulled his body off the railing, straightened his back that felt stiff from bending this long.

 He checked his watch, the dials of the clock indicating six in the evening. 

"It's time", he said to himself as he started to walk towards the building he was awfully familiarized with these past four years. 

The familiar smell of the disinfectant invaded his nostrils, but he didn't mind the smell after all this was the place where he gets to see his love.

 He slowly opened the door of the whitewashed room with a bed lying in the center and a long couch placed near the wall. 

The familiar beeping of the machines could be heard as a small figure appeared to be peacefully sleeping on the bed.

 His hair was still as soft as it was four years ago but it was slowly losing his luster. His plump lips were chapped and dry from lack of hydration; his once chubby cheeks were hollow and pale.