Chapter 37: Francisca's TRUE RACE and also Shipping wars?

Audrey's POV

I'm Francisca's Cousin nice to meet you all. If you don't remember me. Then go back to chapter.... I don't know. Go search yourself. I like breaking fourth walls and making puns and~~~ beating the crap out of somebody.

Anyways back to what happened.

********************************************

I finally found someone to probably equal my strength, it was someone with huge muscles. I wanted an upperclassman who's strong. So probably go with the muscle, I'll challenge him to fight later.

I looked at the others. They seem to have found an upperclassman as well. The only one who doesn't have an upperclassman partner yet is my cousin.

She's just standing there, glancing at people, staring and standing there awkwardly.

She's hopeless. I was about to walk up to her when some guy.... With the same hair color as her came up to her. What's even weird is that they really look alike.

Then a demi-human, or a half wolf girl, came in and then they talked for a bit. Seems like the wolf girl with black hair was super energetic.

It was super weird, my cousin was freaking uncomfortable I can tell. To my surprise the guy with the same hair color was chanting something. Hey, I've read the school rules, no magic in a non training area. He's breaking the rules. What a guy, I want to use my magic too, but I promised my mom no trouble for month or no gauntlets.

However he's chanting whatever it is on my cousin.

Everyone was about to leave including me bit when that magic circle is emitting a lot of mana. Everyone can feel it.

All eyes were on them. When Hexe-sensei noticed that somebody was using magic.

"Whatever you're doing stop! No magic!" (Hexe-sensei)

As hexe-sensei said that to purpled hair guy, the guy just ignored it, then while chanting his, body changed.... I mean, he grew an ears and tail!

What's worse he's not stopping whatever he's doing. My cousin knelt in pain, her screams filled the room. No one can get in between the force that the chant was giving off was too much.

All of us couldn't handle it. The force of gravity its giving effect on us except for them is too strong. However Riley was standing like nothing John is down, Kc is down, Celestia is trying to get up and me well I'm down.

***

We've been kneeling into the ground for five minutes now. I'm growing tired of this I suppose the only way to break the force is to punch the ground.

That's it. No force is gonna keep this bad girl in. I want out.

"Its showtime."

I equipped on my gauntlets from my [Dimensional Ring], after I equipped it, I gripped my hands, and took out a big punch on the ground.

"HARGHHH!!!!"

The ground collapsing and rubbles falling on to the down floor of this, I jumped onto the falling rubbles, everyone did the same, however all of the weak first years we're just falling, Hexe-sensei casted out a spell.

"Out from the Magic of witchery, May thy make rubles, into soft pillows, Thy commands it. [Replacement Magic: Form Replace]!!!" (Hexe-sensei) changed making some of the rubles into pillows, now all of their noble asses is now safe from feeling the harsh things of reality.