When You Randomly Faint/Passout

Joseph Seed-

Joseph tried to remain calm and collected, even if he was panicking on the inside, as he just about caught you before you hit the ground. He gently lay you down on the ground, making sure to cradle your head carefully. He checked your pulse and was confused when he couldn't actually find any reason for you to have just fainted. It happened as you were both walking to church, he wondered if the heat was the cause. His flock were quick to assist him, hurrying to get food and water for when you woke up. Joseph carefully lay you on the shade with you head resting in his lap. He stroked you hair until you woke up, after offering you food and drink he asked what had happened. He was concerned that neither of you discovered the cause of your passing out, but just accepted it because you were alright and that's all that matters. He did keep a close eye on you for the next few weeks though.

Jacob Seed-

When you randomly fainted while walking beside Jacob, he was very helpful. He instantly caught you and lifted you off of your feet, holding you bridal style against his chest. He was extremely concerned but knew that he had to keep calm for your sake. He carried you back home and lay you down on the bed. He thought about all the possibilities for your random fainting spell; heat, hunger, dehydration. When you woke up he lectured you about taking better care of yourself, which was pretty ironic since he wasn't so great at taking care of himself. After that, he cared for you like it was his job. He would make sure that you are and drank enough, making sure that you slept enough and kept cool. You appreciated his care and attention, even if it did get a little much sometimes.

John Seed-

John panicked, thankfully you fell into him so he managed to wrap his arms around your waist and catch you. He held you against his chest as he looked around for help, unfortunately you were both alone. He tried to calm himself down, he had dealt with people fainting before but none of them were as important as you, and tried to remember what you were suppose to do. He lay you down carefully before calling a doctor, thinking it was the smartest thing to do. You woke up before the doctor arrived and assured John that you were feeling perfectly fine. He still made the doctor examine you, but they found nothing wrong, John then made sure to keep an eye on you. He wouldn't let you out of his sight, he became even more protective and paranoid for your health and safety, at least for the next month.

Requests?