W

Gu Shengyin sensed Starlight Forest as she rode her horse.

The closer she got to this place, the stronger the induction from the symbiotic contract. It was clear that she was very close to the Demon King.

However, ever since she felt the tingling pain at that time, she did feel that pain anymore. She assumed that the Demon King’s crisis was already lifted.

He was, after all, an old monster that had lived for tens of thousands of years. How would it be likely for him to have an accident so easily.

However, she took that thought back. Without seeing him in person, Gu Shengyin would still not feel at ease.

There were many dangers in Starlight Forest. Although the elves loved nature, they were not very friendly to humans, especially to those who broke into their territory without permission.

Just an endless stream of magic beasts and plants in the forest was enough to stop the average person.

However, Gu Shengyin, who had the system, obviously did not belong to the category of an “average person”.

It was late at night. Gu Shengyin chose a place with a safe environment and prepared to rest.

She closed her eyes and chatted with the system: “System, you say, do you think he reincarnated in this world with me?”

System: “The target information can not be inquired.”

For Gu Shengyin, this host, the system had no choice but to say that she needed to increase her knowledge. All these kinds of things had never happened before but now appeared by Gu Shengyin’s side and had become a normal situation.

Gu Shengyin: “I don’t know why I do not have the idea to look for him in this world…”

Before she finished her sentence, Gu Shengyin’s face suddenly changed.

She could feel her internal force in her body rising at a frightening speed and it was completely out of her control.

This was the power of symbiotic contract.

What did the Demon King actually do? How did her strength improve so much?

Gu Shengyin’s line of thought gradually became distracted. She had a somewhat difficult time controlling the rate of increase of internal force with her spiritual power.

“Boom!” Gu Shengyin felt that something was broken and she fell unconscious.

At the same time, a man with fine black hair, not too far from the elf tribe, opened his eyes.

A dim light flashed in his eyes and his figure disappeared.

Gu Shengyin just awakened and smelled the familiar lotus fragrance.

She took a deep breath through her nose and moved her head. Then, she realized that she was in a familiar embrace.

“Woke up?” A low voice with a smile sounded.

The Demon King looked at the person in his arms who was similar to the Siamese cat that she had raised.

This sound? Gu Shengyin opened her eyes and saw a smiling face.

Gu Shengyin blinked. Then she blinked again. That’s right, this familiar face.

“Demon King?”

The man laughed, leaned over, and kissed her on the cheeks. “You’re not wrong. My dear, it’s me.”

Gu Shengyin inhaled deeply through her nose. So, the lover that she had been looking for was actually the Demon King?

She faced towards the man’s neck and looked over. The Demon King wore a black robe and Gu Shengyin directly held out a hand.

“Rip!”

Gu Shengyin did not expect that this fabric would tear in a way that was not according to the manual.

She looked at the man seriously and said blankly: “I’m sorry, my hand slipped.”

Having said that, her eyes could not stop looking at the place below the man’s neck. Sure enough, she saw the familiar lotus mark.

The man did not care whether her hand slipped or not: “I didn’t expect you to be so enthusiastic when you wake up. I can’t neglect the beauty.”

A fiery hot kiss immediately covered her lips.