I'm only gonna break your heart pt.3 : Jungkook 🌹

Your heart almost skips a beat as your eyes fixate on his phone.

Wasn't informing you enough for her to be calling again? And why was she even calling on your husband's number? You guys don't even meet that oftenly for her to be keeping your husband's number.

"Why don't you pick up?" You ask jungkook weakly as you still find the phone vibrating in his palms.

He gulps loudly and smiles at you, "uh.. yeah" he chuckles awkwardly as he slides the answer option and gets up leaving you resting against the headboard.
You stare at how stiff his posture had now become as he nervously greets your sister.

"Umm.. yeah y/n did tell me.." you hear him speaking louder than he should with a smile on his face. It all looked so fake and suspicious.

"Uh hmm.. hmm.." he mutters, eyes not leaving yours as you keep staring him biting your nails thinking about the reasons why your cousin called again when she had already told you about her getting married soon.

He hangs up with a weak smile on his face as he climbs back on bed.

"So.." you begin, "what did she say?"

"Uh nothing.. just what you told me before.." he says quickly, "anyway-"

"How did she even get your number in the first place kook?" You cut him off

Jungkook was left dumbfounded. He remains still for a moment, not finding the correct words to justify himself to you.

"Uh she's been working in my company.."

You raise your brows as the words now suffice into your head. She was working with jungkook and he didn't even find it reasonable to inform you..

"Okay.." you mumble not wanting to create a drama without knowing the whole story, "so since when has she been working?"

"An year and a half.." he announces

You gasp shell shocked. Yes, it was crazy enough for you to not know that jisoo was working in your father's company with jungkook without your knowing anything about it but keeping it hidden from you for one whole year was really something you never expected Jungkook to do..

You press your lips together and tuck your hair behind your ears, looking down at the mattress.
You really didn't know what to speak next.

You hear him tsk and he shifts himself near you only to find you shifting away from him.
You literally didn't want jungkook to be close to your frame at the moment when your mind was being erupted by strings of negative thoughts.

"Y/n.."

"What else have you hidden behind my back jungkook?" You ask looking at him with a teary eye, "I have always made it a point to tell you details of everything, literally everything, that happens to me during the day but what I get in return is you hidding things behind my back?" You scoff as the tear now threatens to fall down your cheeks..

He blankly stares at you before resting his eyes on your palms which were clenching the hem of your nightdress.

He let's out a shaky breath before he decides to muster up the courage to finally spit out something as a token of explanation to your queries..

"She's an intern.." he blurts, "I uh I am her mentor and uh yeah that's- that's it.." he states darting his eyes from your face to the mattress from time to time.

"Alright.." you whisper as more tears drop down like pearls falling from a necklace.

"Stop crying jagi-"