15

I sat on my new bed going over what has happened today.

The mansion was battling with Zalgos army, BEN died in combat, I traded my soul to Zalgo, and I'm about to go eat dinner. Apparently.

Oh and Rake drug a mirror in my two story high window while I wasn't home on that mission. And I can talk to BEN on through my mirror.

The blood seemed to disappear from my clothes, so I guess I can go ahead and find Rake. I walked to the dinning by retracing my steps. Rake was waiting for me.

"Toby, for a second I thought you might not show up." Rake said leading me to a few people.

"This is nurse Ann, she is our medical care. This is bloody painter, Dark link, Scarecrow, Sonic EXE, and puppeteer, guys this is Ticci Toby."

"Puppeteer is -is this where you've *tic* been all th-this time?!" I asked

"Yep."

I greeted the rest of them and we sat down at a long, fancy table.

Dinner was f*cking great. There was chicken, mash potatoes, Mac N cheese, and rolls. It was the best food I've ever eaten. Besides waffles of course.

Wow, first day, I made a friend, had eatin great food and to top it off I was introduced to the game room, where there was video games, a pool table, ping pong, air hockey, and a lot more. No one could possibly get bored. I'm pretty sure that there is a gym here too. And I haven't even see out side yet!

Lovin the good life, but only one thing was missing.

BEN...