When He Explains Everything

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️ ⚠️Lloyd's IS depressing in the first half, so read at your own risk! I'm just putting this disclaimer!⚠️

Kai
You sit in your hiding place and cry. You can't believe after all you've been through that Kai would do that to you! Especially after he accused you of cheating on him with Lloyd.

"Why would he do this to me? Especially with the person that tried to kill me?" You ask to yourself between sobs.

"(Y/N), please you've gotta listen to me!" Says the voice you least want to hear right now. You don't look up at him but you can tell by his voice that he's crying.

"What is there to tell? You cheated on me with the girl that tried to kill me." You say not even looking up at him.

"It's not that simple, would you please listen to me." Kai says crying harder.

"Then what could possibly make that ok." You ask looking up at him.

"Nothing makes cheating ok, and I know you're mad, but I promise I had a good reason."

"Spit it out." You say crying harder.

"After she kidnapped you the first time, I didn't want that to happen again, so I installed a tracking device on your phone."

"Wait... you did what?" You ask

"Never mind that. She somehow hacked into it and now knows where you're at, at all times, and everything you're doing. She texted me a picture of you at the mall and said if I didn't want to find you dead on your way home, I had to meet up with her. And when I did she showed me that she hacked into your phone. You were right around the corner, and she got out a knife and threatened your life unless I kissed her. I tried to find a way out of it, but she said she had henchmen following you in case I tried to prevent her from killing you. So I kissed her to save you. I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!" Kai is now sobbing as he sits down beside you.

You realize he's telling the truth, and throw your arms around him, letting the tears stream down your face.

"I forgive you Kai!" You say crying.

"I love you so much! I'm so sorry you had to see that!" Kai says tightening his grip around you.

"I love you too, Kai!" You say burying your head in his chest.

"Please, never leave me, (Y/N)." Kai says putting his chin on top of your head and stroking your hair.

Jay
You're laying on your bed bawling your eyes out, wondering if all that time together was just to get back with Nya.

"It was all just a lie!" You say sobbing harder. "I knew he wanted to get back together with her, but he could've at least confronted me about it, before I found them like.... that!"

There's a knock on your door, followed by the voice you don't want to hear right now.

"(Y/N), please listen to me! It's honestly not as it seemed!"

"I don't want to hear it, Jay! Just leave me alone!" You yell and start sobbing harder.

The doorknob jiggles and Jay yells, "(Y/N), please unlock the door! I need to talk to you! Just for a minute! Please (Y/N), you've gotta listen!!"

You stomp over the the door and swing it open, glaring at a crying Jay.

"Are you crying because you got caught? Cry me a river of tears motormouth!" You yell at him, tears streaming down your face as well.

"(Y/N), listen please!"

"Start talking!"

"I was in there watching a movie, and she came in and tried everything she could to get with me."