<12>

I left the eerily quiet dorm without a word. Everyone seemed to be in their rooms, grieving about them possibly losing their careers probably eating them alive.

The ride to the hotel was also pleasantly silent, no one around to tell me anything. Just me and my thoughts.

____

Silk sheets felt smooth under my skin as I curled into the hotel room bed covers. My stomach was filled with delicious kimchi fried rice and wine. The night was very peaceful, not having to worry about the other members yelling at me and disturbing my sleep. No one there to give me dirty looks or eye me with disgust. No voices telling me that I was unwanted and worthless.

It felt good.

____

I walked out the hotel doors with a saddened heart, upset slightly with having to go back to the dorms.

It had been an amazing week. I got to spend time with friends and relax as much as I wanted. Everything had healed properly even though my muscles still felt slightly sore. All the marks were gone except for some more painful ones that were a faded yellow colour.

I felt my mood drop further when I realized I had to go through the pain all over again for the interview.

The dorm was quiet but not silent as I came inside, not bothering to announce my presence. I already had a plan and all I needed to do was wait.

The quiet chatter and noise of the downstairs faded as I headed upstairs, exhausted and just wanting to lie down and rest, but not sleep. I couldn't take the chance that I wouldn't wake up before everyone ate dinner.

As I reached the top floor I expected to see closed doors and an empty hallway, most members always closing their doors when they weren't in them (the only exception being Jimin and Hoseok who usually left it open for each other). I didn't expect to come face-first into a broad chest in the middle of the hallway, my tired state far too groggy to have seen the person. I trailed my eyes upwards, orbs meeting a very shocked Jungkook, doe eyes blown open from the sudden collision and cheeks dusted rose from embarrassment. With a phone in his palm and earbuds in his ears, I could tell he didn't see me and ran into me.

"H-Hello Taehyung, I-I didn't know you came back," the black haired boy stuttered, fiddling with the wire of his white earbuds.

"Just got back now," I replied blankly, not wanting to come off as rude completely. As much as I didn't like him, being rude to him for no reason would make me as bad as the others, and I refused to stoop to their levels.

"Oh, welcome back, hyung. I'm just heading out, so if you don't mind, could I pass by you?" Jungkook asked softly, being overly polite and respectful. He didn't talk to me with formalities back when we were friends and when the other members were around (not wanting them to see him greeting me with respect).

He was seen as the "baby" of the group to both the Army's and the other members, but never to me. When we were close and talked to one another, it never felt like I as talking to some younger than me, it always felt like I was talking to someone equal. Maybe it was because I used to be far more immature, but Jungkook and I just clicked so well back then, we just understood each other. I wouldn't know what he was like at this point, we didn't have that type of relationship anymore, as sad as that was.

Jungkook now, when the others aren't around, always made sure to address me properly. I didn't know why, but didn't bother to ask, I didn't honestly care.

I glanced at the timbs on his feet and realized he was going outside. I moved by body to the side, letting him by easily before heading to my room.

After passing time by scrolling through my social medias, I heard the familiar sound of Jin's voice calling everyone for dinner sounding through the dorms. I got off my bed and prepared myself for my simple plan.

I went down the stairs as fast as I could without being too loud or suspicious. Jin swiftly put each steaming dish onto the table before leaving to tell the members to hurry up.

I took my chance and headed to the table, sitting in one of the six chairs before grabbing a plate and placing the delicious food onto it, taking a hearty amount before digging in.

Jin was a fantastic cook to say the least, his food tasted so amazing. He used the perfect amount of seasoning and spices, cooked with high quality meat and always made sure he never burned anything.

"What the hell?" Jin's voice sounded through the space, hitting off of the white walls. I looked at him with an uninterested stare, putting more food into my mouth as he clenched his fists and his jaw tightened.

"What going on in her— Taehyung?!" Jimin walked in soon after, looking utterly confused and shocked. The other members soon followed in, looking at me with bewilderment as I enjoyed the salty noodles and meat, paying them no means.

Their faces were humorous, expressions contorted with looks of either fury or shock.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Namjoon snarled, everyone staring burning holes into my skin.

"Eating," I answered back stoically. I could see how their temperatures were rising, Hoseok biting the inside of his cheek from anger.

"No shit Sherlock. Leave."

I just shrugged, continuing to shovel food into my mouth as their jaws hung open, shocked at my disrespect.

A loud bang suddenly roared through the room, Yoongi slamming his fist onto the table angrily, mouth scowling and breathing heavily with anger. I was left unfazed.

"You fucking brat— leave. You aren't welcomed here."

"You aren't welcomed here," I mocked with a high pitched voice to imitate Yoongi, laughing out loud at the look over rage that dripped from face, dark eyes blown open with anger and his teeth gritting behind his lips.

"That's fucking it—" and then I was thrown against the wall.

Powerful kicks and punches were blown onto my body, fury filled movements attacking me from all angles. Pain bloomed through my skin at high speeds, my brain too confused to keep track and melding the pain into one. A heavy knock to head made the world go round, faces blurring together as the lights began to fade and black started to cover my vision.

I could feel the hurt and pressure of every hot but I was getting more and more dazed, head swarming with incoherent thoughts as my mind was overwhelmed and flooded with too much pain, not able to keep up. Then, it all stopped.

The muddled voices of my members yelled, but not at me surprisingly. I couldn't hear properly, my head felt like it was under water and my ears were clogged. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't stop the darkness that was taking over my sight.

I blacked out to the sound of Namjoon yelling with pain.

~

ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH IM SORRY.