Snape x bullied!teacher!reader ~ difficult | alternate ending 1

Requested by: Anonymous (pm me to be anonymous)

WARNING: this chapter contains suicide.

Enjoy!

-

You just finished one of you many difficult classes. The children were impossible. They did everything they could to make your life difficult.

But you managed to hold on. There was something worse about your job.. Umbridge. She had something against you. She hated you.

You were very unstable. You hadn't been feeling well. Every day was a waste to you. You were just dragging yourself through every day.

Snape saw you pass outside. He liked you a lot. You and Snape were sort of friends. But you liked him more then that. Snape of course didn't know.

'Where are you going Y/N?'

You turned around and saw Umbridge. What was she doing in the dungeons?

'I was just heading back to my office to check these exams.' You said, hope that she'd let it go.

'I thought that I said that I wanted to talk to you after your last class? Tell me, are you deaf?'

'No-'

'Then why are you walking away? Are you that stupid?'

Snape listened. He heard everything. You told him about the recent struggles you were having with your students and Umbridge. He was worried about you.

'I-I-'

'I-I.' She imitated you in a stupid way. 'I what?' She asked.

'I thought you wanted to meet me in my office. You didn't gave me an exact location.'

'I was pretty clear about what I said.'

'But last time I waited for you in my classroom and you didn't show up. Then you got angry because I was supposed to meet you in my office.'

She looked very angry. Maybe you should just shut up.

'This is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about! Your attitude is awful, You can't properly teach your classes and you don't listen to what you're told!'

'But I ha-'

'No but! If this continue I will have to fire you!'

You looked at her in shock. Fire you?

'Can I please explain myself?' You asked, hoping for a chance.

'Is it going to exist out of excuses?'

'Well I don't if you count loud children who literally refuse to anything you say counts as an excuse.. I've tried everything to get them to shut up and listen but they can't stop playing around with the cauldrons. I have to send a child to the hospital wing every class because some thinks it's fun to blow up cauldrons.'

'You are the teach! You're supposed to keep them in line!'

'I know but they won't listen. And I'm not getting any help from you either.'

She crossed her arms. You weren't doing really well.. You tried to stay nice but you couldn't focus. Hogwarts was all you had left in your life. You couldn't lose your job..

'So you're blaming this on me now?!' She asked.

'No! No, all I'm saying is that It would be nice if you could help me out with this. I don't know what to do.'

'If you don't know what you have to do then you're not supposed to have this position.'

You looked at her and held the tests against you. Was she going to fire you?

'I'm sorry But with this behaviour I'm going to have to send you away. You're fired.'

You looked at her.

'Are you being serious right now? I'm standing here, asking you for your help and you're sending me away?'

Tears come up in your eyes. You couldn't do this anymore. Snape got up and glanced around the door to see you two. He wanted to help you.

'You're having an immense attitude. You have been having it for several weeks. You have no respect for authorities and you fail to do your job.'

You couldn't take this anymore. You dropped your tests onto the floor and ran away while tears started running down your cheeks. Umbridge commanded someone to clean it up and she walked away. Snape then started looking for you.

You made your way to your office. You started packing your things. That was it. You lost everything. You glanced at your wand. You couldn't think straight. All you wanted was for it all to end.

You grabbed you wand. You pushed it against the skin of your arm. Suddenly it seemed like the only option. The only option you had to make this end.

Before you knew it you used a spell to cut your wrists. You watched the large cut. The blood dripping onto the floor. You couldn't stop crying. Your door then opened. You looked up and saw Severus.

'What are you doing?!' He asked.

'Stay away from me!' You sobbed.

But he didn't. Severus ran towards you. You were getting dizzy. You almost fell but severus held you up. He reach for his wand and used a spell to heal you. He then slowly sat you down onto the ground.

'Y/N.. why?' He asked you.

'I lost everything.' You cried. ' She fired me.. I have to leave this place.'

Severus pulled to against him. You tried to call yourself down. You were embarased to cry infront of him. He must think that you were crazy.

'She is insane Y/N. You deserve to be here. You're amazing. I've seen you teach other classes. You were amazing.'

You looked up at him.

'I'm going to miss you.' You just said.

Severus laid his forehead against yours.

'There must be a way to solve this.' He said.

'I don't think there is.' You sniffed.

Severus looked at you for a moment. He slowly leaned in, hesitating a bit. You slowly leaned in too. He then pressed his lips shortly against yours, unsure if it was okay. You then kissed him again..