#3

Taehyung sat in a room alone as he enjoyed his lunch. He was feeling low, he always hated the way his disorder made him feel. He wanted to be normal, wanted to be able to talk to people without fearing humiliation.

'Why am I always this afraid? Ugh' he thought.

He decided to write down in his dairy again, like he always does when he feels low. He was in the middle of his rant, when he heard voices outside. And not just any voices, he heard singing. He walked out of the room, curiosity taking over as he followed the trial to the voices. He found himself standing outside what looked like studio. He heard multiple voices inside, so he decided to stay outside and listen to the music. He heard some rappers rapping and a smile immediately made its way to his face. He then heard a voice, so melodious, so beautiful, and somehow, so comforting. He found himself falling into euphoria as he heard the magical voice. His heart skipped a beat when the singer cleared his voice and said something to one of the producers. 'Jungkook?' he thought. He immediately cringed at the memory of Jungkook seeing him almost break down. He hated being weak, he didn't want people he wasn't close to to know how certain things effected him.

He hummed along to the music, or at least tried to as he pressed his body against the door to hear better. He was so lost in thought that he didn't notice someone walking towards the door and opening it, causing him to topple into the room and land up on the floor.

"Woahh, are you okay?", one of the singers, Jimin said.

"Y-y-yeah, s-sorry."

He immediately scurried to his feet as he spared one last glance at the boy standing in front of the microphone, looking at him with an expression that Taehyung couldn't comprehend. The boys had just come from their workout, and they were all sweating. Jungkooks hair was dripping with sweat and his face was glowing. His shirt was sticking to his wet body, enhancing his muscles. Taehyung gulped as he saw the way Jungkook pushed his hair back, eyes still on Taehyung.
He wanted to look at him forever, something about Jungkook made him want more.

"Um..", Jungkook said as he saw Taehyung staring at him for what seemed like hours.
Taehyung immediately came to his sense and ran out of the room, too embarrassed about the fall and about basically gawking at another guy.

He leaned over a chair as he tried to catch his breath, 'what is wrong with me?'
Little did he know, this embarrassed state made Jungkook think that he was adorable.

But no, nothing was going to happen, because Taehyung was only staring because he thought Jungkook looked good. That's it, he wasn't attracted to Jungkook, no, not at all. And he liked girls. Yes, he did. Or does he?

A/N: I hope you're liking the story so far THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ILY GUYS