Sleeper (Ralph x fem!reader)

Request: Okay another one I'm sorry i love your writing. A Ralph x human!female!reader where he comes home from groceries or gardening and sees her sleeping and for a moment he just admires her sleeping peacefully and adorably and he carries her to bed and cuddles with her💗 @artsyzar

A/N: I made this kinda like a pre-shot for the next shot (where the reader is pregnant for Ralph) :) Hope you don't mind! I just thought this is fitting for that. + This would've been really short if I hadn't made this little adjustment (too short for my own liking).

Warnings: None

Word count: 731

***

Ralph carried the groceries to your home. He was volunteering to it, because he saw you were feeling lazy and tired at morning and insisted you to stay home, because you might get a fever if you're sick or something. Besides, he knew by now what you needed to buy, you just said the foods you were about to make, and he knew exactly the ingredients needed to do them. He was an android, after all. So you were staying home, reading a book.

The sound of cheering children on the playground of your apartment house made Ralph smile, before he stepped inside. He loved kids. And maybe he would someday have them with you? He thought about making a meal to you and maybe talking about that possibility. Would you be eager to have kids too with him? Would he be a great father?

He fiddled with the keys, turned key on the lock and front door opened with a small creak.

"Y/N? Ralph is home!" he called but you didn't answer. He frowned, and his LED was turning yellow. What was going on? LED turned to orange. What if you were hurt? LED turned to red. What if... you were dead? "Y/N!" he shouted, panicking and heard a soft hum coming from the living room. He lunged there and red immediately turned back to yellow and then blue.

You were sleeping. You looked so peaceful while sleeping. So beautiful. Ralph watched you and tilted his head. Your chest rose up and down slowly, your hair was all over your face, a small trace of drool was dripping down from your mouth and your hands were still holding that book. Ralph stared at you and a small smile formed on his face. He carefully approached you, took your book gently from your hands and placed it on the coffee table. Then he slowly slid his arms around you, picking you up. You hummed in your sleep, but didn't wake up. Ralph brought you to your shared bedroom, placed you on the bed and walked around the bed, coming to lay down beside you. He carefully wrapped his arms around you, holding you close, your face turned to him. You clutched his shirt in your sleep and smiled. You slept there for two hours and seemed surprised, when you noticed you were in bed and that Ralph was holding you. You smiled at him and he returned the smile. You kissed him softly

"I think you'd be a great father. I thought I should talk about having a kid... or kids soon, but I fell to sleep and... anyway. I know you love kids. And I think we'd do just fine as parents." you mumbled to him and smiled a bit. He looked puzzled and his eyes flickered up and down your face. Then he threw himself against you, sobbing against your shirt, wetting it with his tears.

"Ralph? What's wrong?" you asked, slightly panicking you've said something wrong. You ran your hands through his auburn hair in slow movements, shushing him. He cried and cried and cried and you began to grow worried, had you wakened up some bad memory? Why you brought that child matter now? Why you couldn't wait for later, you had now traumatized Ralph again and...

"Ralph is so happy!" he practically screamed against you and you looked down at him.

"W-what?" you stuttered, your stroking through Ralph's hair stopped as well and he looked at you smiling, his both eyes in tears. You wondered if he saw anything through them, though his other eye was blind anyway.

"Ralph... he wants to have kids with you, he has been wanting it for a long time but he didn't dare to bring that up. He was fearing you'd reject him." he said and smiled at you. You slowly started to smile at him as well and brought your hand to his cheek.

"Oh, Ralph. You silly boy. You know I like kids too and you'll be the best father to our kids." you whispered and kissed him. He embraced you lovingly and you stayed like that the whole evening, stroking each other. And when the sun had set down, you went to make that food. And even then you continued to cuddle and kiss in the kitchen. And you knew how wonderful your life will be, if just Ralph stuck on your side.