Ŋ ι ƞ ε

"I'll sit and watch your car burnWith the fire that you started in meBut you never came back to ask it out

With the fire that you started in me
But you never came back to ask it out."

🌸🌸🌸

Y/N's POV:

This guy has no chill. He kept yelling at me because I kept burning through the ropes he bound me with.

Christ, I thought he was smarter.

"Can I go pee now?" I asked seriously. Without replying, he turns the light off and I'm re-strapped to the chair, but with metal.

"I won't let some girl make me look stupid." He says lowly. I jolt in the chair as I feel a sudden shock.

The fuck?

"Should I go higher?" He asks as I feel another shock. It was more powerful than the last one, but not so powerful that it hurt.

"Nothing?" I could feel him smirking. I scream out in pain as he shocks me again. This time more painful. "Electrocution." I breathe out painfully. He seemed enjoy this.

I was good in science so I knew how many volts were lethal. I don't think he would cross the limit, right?

Another shock brought me back to reality... this was the purge. The colour drained from my face.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked mockingly. "One word, Beg." Beg... "Is he having a laugh?" I say to myself. "Beg. You want me to beg?" I said, sounding more like a statement than a question.

"What type of kinky-sadist bullshit is this-?" My words are cut off by another volt. "AH!" I yell. "All you need to do is beg." He says as if it was nothing. "Perv." I replied.

"Stop calling me that, dear." "My name is Taehyung." "I think I like the name 'pervert' better, suits you well. Aren't you like 40?" "I'm 20." He growls at me. And I feel one last shock before I pass out.

——————
Taehyung's POV

Feisty bitch. And 40? I'd be quite sexy for a 40 year old.

"Jimin!" I call out. "Yes sir?" He responds. "Take her to the red room, with the other one." He bows before picking up her almost lifeless body. Let the games begin.

I look at the clock in the corner.

1am.

We only have 6 hours left. She seems to wake up quickly, this should be easy. Walking into the red room, I noticed a hostage holding Y/N close to them.

Wendy. "I'm so sorry Y/N. I don't know how this happened. I've failed you as a best-friend. I love you so much. I couldn't be there for you when you needed me." She sobbed.

A tear dropped on Y/N's face and she stirred slightly as a smile of relief appeared on Wendy's face.

I got off the door frame that I was leaning on. Clapping slowly. "Oh Wendy.. you couldn't have saved her if you tried." I walk up to her, sitting in front, legs crossed. "We planned this. Just for a few tests. To see if they'd come out positive. And they are." I inform her. "And those tears of yours proved yours are too."

——————
Y/N POV

I felt something powerful course though my veins. My hearing adjusted just in time to hear "-Just for a few tests." My eyes shot open.

What I saw next truly scared the shit out of me. (ByunTae)hyung leaned in and kissed Wendy as she struggled against him. Her tears falling faster.