I don't care

Violet POV

I stalked over to the pack-house.
My white dress open free , I didn't not bother to hide it. I wanted people to know I was coming, I wanted people to know I was coming from a far.

"Excuse me Miss, you can not enter the pack house in that dress. Alpha said only dark colored clothes permitted." I tired to ignore the wolf and walk around him but his hand landed firmly on my arm. " miss I do not want to repeat my"

"Cut it out." A Familiar face walked around me and gently removed the guards hand from me.

Sean

"Warrior Sean, alpha Jace told us to not to let anyone , dressed in the wrong way into the packhouse." The other guests stated eyes darting from me to the floor in front of Sean in submission.

"Do you not recognize her, she is our pack warrior, and you are disrespecting her just by looking at her."

"But Warrior Sean, Jace said that His Mate is our new PW .."

"So you telling me." Sean interrupted." That if she was in the field in the middle of the war. You would leave her to defend herself and not protect your Luna."

"No sir I will protect my Luna."

"Exactly so how can someone be both Luna and PW?"

"They can't..."

"Exactly!" I interrupted," now please can I get through"
I was tired of there wasteful arguing , I needed to get into that packhouse.

"You can go Violet."

I started to make my way to the packhouse.

Just a couple of hours ago I was in a coma, a dream like state...and here I am ready to cause commotion within the pack. Not a trace of weakness not a trace of illness....not a trace of a wolf.
It's like I woke up and had been reborn as a human..with all my past emotion, past feels gone.

I expected to hear people talking , having fun and drinking as I walked into the pack house. But I heard nothing. Nothing except for one voice.
Damn I missed that voice. Sliding through the door I made my way to stand by the tall curtains. Will all the drama currently going on in the center of the hall...no one recognized me.

Emma whispered something to my sister and the girls before a satisfied smirk made its way into her face.

For the life of me I could not hear what my sister replied. Something though I smirked and judging from Emma's face she definitely knew something was up...I should normally be able to hear from here.

With that the girls pulled out their coats revealing their outfits.. damn my sister knows how to be the evil twin ...

The look on her face was definitely worth it . This was the perfect moment.
I started to cup clap. That definetly caught everyone's attention . Viola and Emma both then their attention to me.

"Violet!"

In a second Jace was across the room to me , pulling me into his arms and twisting me around.
"I am so sorry baby girl... I didn't mean - the bond- it's not an excuse- I acted impulsively. Dammit Violet thank gosh you ok."
I pulled away as he set me down.