Foreshadowing Of Death

Midoriya's P.O.V

I thought about Kirishima offer of going to save Bakugo, but is it all worth it? I could get expelled, why would I go save somebody who constantly bullied me and somebody who hates me?

But my mind and heart was in two different places, and ultimately, I followed my heart.

I walked outside to see Kirishima, Momo, and Todoroki facing away from me. Todoroki and Momo having a tremendous amount of space between, looks like they still aren't friends.

They finally realized I was there and turned around giving me their full attention, as we started getting ready to leave, but we were stopped by a huge figure.

At first I thought it was Mr. Aizawa and we would currently be expelled, but instead, it was Iida.

"I'm not allowing you to go" Iida said looking down, "I won't let you!" He cried out.

"Iida I'm sorry but we're g-" and suddenly, I felt a strong force hit me across my face, and I realized he had punched me. He actually punched me.

Then the flashbacks came.

Me being punched by Bakugo and his friends, being kicked to the ground, shoved around my everybody in middle school because I was quirkless.

I gained some type of composure and said

"I'm going, and you can't stop me" I said before walking, the rest of them walking with me, before Iida said;

"Wait! I, as the president, I will accompany you for your safety" he said, but I didn't care to turn around.

"Let's go then" I said before continuing walking.

*Time skip because I'm too lazy to write about them getting their disguises and taking the train lol*

Midoriya P.O.V

We finally arrived where they were keeping Bakugo and we were about to go rescue him, but this random person had appeared. He was wearing a black, crisp suit, with some type of mask covering his face, he hadn't noticed us, but we noticed him.

His presence gave us foreshadowing of our deaths, it showed all of us laying in a puddle of blood.

I didn't want to see my friends laying in blood, but is it weird that.....

I actually didn't mind seeing myself dead, laying in that pool of blood.