Kurama

SkyeElai10 won the contest last chapter. I will have 3-4 updates next week and this Chapter will be in Kurama's POV. Skye told me to keep doing what I was doing after that, so that's what I'm going to do! Here's an extra long chapter.

Kurama's POV

I am so glad Kit forgot our bet that we made in our last UNO game. That would've been bad. She is so brutal.

I'm not too tired yet, so I'm going to watch what's going on in the outside world.

I look out and see a box shaped rock following Naruko around. Tch, so obvious. Naruko began to run back and forth like an idiot and the 'rock' kept following.

She finally stopped and pointed, "That's the worst disguise of all time, there's no such thing as a square rock." She put her hands on her hips. "It's completely obvious!"

"You saw through my camouflage again," the rock said. "You're quick boss, just what I'd expect from my greatest rival!"

The rock then began to glow. Like it was about to explode or something- oh crap.

"Woah," Naruko shouted before 3 dust bombs went off in the colors pink, yellow, and blue.

Three kids appeared and they were on the ground coughing up a storm.

"I think we used a little too much gunpowder guys," The one with the blue scarf said.

They all jumped up at once and introduced themselves, but I didn't care to listen.

"Yeah, I knew it was you guys," Naruko deadpanned. She put her hands on the back of her head and looked down at them. "Hey what are those things? Those goggles on top of your heads?"

The one with the scarf laughed. "You used to wear goggles, remember? So we're copying you!"

Naruko looked unimpressed. "Uh-huh."

Blue scarf kid got all butt hurt. "Hey! What's up with you boss? You oughta be more excited!"

Naruko kept her unimpressed face on. "So... did you want something?"

"Bwahahahaha," I laughed in her mind. "At least act a little more excited kit!" I banged my head on the bars of my cage.

'Shut up Foxy, I'm in a bad mood.' She retorted, rolling her eyes after she replied.

Blue scarf brat wrapped his arm around the snot nosed brat and said, "He's just trying to be cool."

"Never mind, Kit," I told her. "Keep it up."

Orange haired brat spoke up next. "Hey! You know what we want. Are you busy now?"

'Crap.' I heard Naruko think to herself. 'I don't want to play with those kids.

She put on a small smile, "Ummm..." She then brought her hand up and pointed at herself. "I have to train, believe it."

"What?!" blue scarf yelled, "But you promised that you would play ninja with us today! Come on!"

"Sorry guys, heh heh...heh," She said rubbing the back of her neck looking sheepish, "Did I really say that?"

'Ugh, if I say yes, these kids will be bugging me all day.' Naruko complained in her head.

Then, a depressed Sakura entered the scene. "A ninja playing ninja? That's just twisted," She said.

Naruko fake jumped. "Oh hey Sakura, didn't see you there..." She said rubbing the back of her head. She then began to fake laugh really hard and made her henged face go red.