19

[This book was sort of rushed after losing notes and stuff on it. So the next chapter will be the last]

.

Red queen: Hey jin.

Old man jin: hey..

Red queen: Are you glad that we are in korea again?

Old man jin:Yeah, though im tired from the plane ride. Text me later

Red queen: okay

Error, message not sent, auto blocking is on.

Old man jin has blocked you.
..........

"Why am i blocked? We just talked last night."
Y/n says softly with her head in her hands as she spoke to no one in particular.

She was having a mental breakdown wondering what she had done wrong.

"Hey y/n are you okay? You seem a little distant today" Taeyeon says while looking at her, her hair was dishelved and all over the place.

It was perfect for the photo shoot she had today which was a facial sort of thing. She even had on her pajamas still. Right now she would be owning the look if she wasnt so distant and sad looking.

"Yes I'm fine, im just a little sad right now, my boyfriend blocked me and i dont want to know why"  y/n says Getting a bad feeling and she looks at taeyeon while rubbing her chest softly frowning.

"Come on, i know what'll cheer you up, lets try visiting the rose garden in our pajamas, I'll go put on my pajamas now and ask for a car"
Taeyeon says cheerfully not giving y/n a second to answer.

Y/n smiles though. She likes how even if she never really talk to the people who worked here and helped make this company big became friends with her.

..........
Taeyeon and y/n were walking in the public rose garden talking.
Another woman and a man walked hand in hand looking very comfortable around each other.

Y/n tried to text jin again but gets the  same notification.

'error'

Y/n heard Taeyeon gasp at the sight behind her and y/n Turns only for taeyeon to pull her back smiling at her face.

"Lets go to the cafe, i heard they sell good hot chocolate."
Taeyeon says but then tries to take y/n's attention off of the couple behind her.

But y/n Turns around to only see seokjin with another woman in his arms.

Y/n looks at taeyeon who holds an apologetic face and holds y/n as they walked out of the garden going to the parking lot.

.............

Y/n fightgo to any Photoshoots, she wasn't eating or anything after seeing seokjin in the arms of another woman.

Taeyeon and the members of girls generation along with red velvet try to get her to come out only to see their efforts weren't working.

So they called in The only person that one who could help.

A knock was heard on y/n's door.

"Go away! Let me die in peace!" She yells to whoever is at the other side of the door.

They kept knocking and after a minute y/n walks to the door seeing Lisa of Blackpink standing there by herself and she storms into her room looking at y/n herself.

Y/n fold her arms not in the mood as she rest her body weight on one leg as she stares at lisa.

They both have a staring contest before lisa smiles yelling for taeyeon and seulgi who both came in with stuff.

"Time for a new attitude and make over, more sit still y/n"
Lisa says calmly before sitting y/n down on the floor as she grabs a pair of scissors cutting y/n's long yet medium length hair.

They were preparing for what was to cone, and helping y/n get stronger.

   ................
..............

Chalet end