17

Peter's POV

After school, I decided to skip the daily routine of being Spiderman and getting a sandwich. I needed time to get ready for my "date" with (Y/n). Ned and I were on the way back to my house to get ready. 

"Dude, okay. So make sure that you pull the move around the beginning. Because then if it gets scary, she'll be leaning towards you, and we'll see what happens then," Ned explained. I nodded and opened the door with my apartment.

"I heard the big news! I'm gonna help you get ready," May said as soon as we walked in.

"How?" I asked. Ned laughed from behind me.

"Ned told me. You boys go to your room and get ready, and then Pete and I are gonna have a talk," May said with a smirk. Ned stifled a laugh as we walked into my room.

"What would make me look cool?" I asked, pulling random shirts out of my closet.

"She went on a rant to me last week about how she hates khakis, so I would say don't wear those," Ned suggested. I nodded and pulled out a pair of black jeans.

"Are these good?" I asked. Ned nodded and took them.

"I'm already in my attire. But then again, I don't have to impress anyone," Ned said, tossing the jeans onto my top bunk. I rolled my eyes and looked through my shirts.

"What if I just do the sweater over flannel thing?" I asked. Ned cringed.

"Peter, that's so nerdy. Do you have any clothes that don't scream 'I'm a virgin'?" Ned asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Just wear your Midtown sweater. But bring a hoodie. You know, so you can offer it to her if she seems cold. Just like cheesy romance movies," Ned suggested. I nodded and pulled out the blue Midtown sweater and asked Ned to leave, so I can put it on.

Ned got up and went into the kitchen. I closed my door and changed into my black jeans, and then the sweater. It wasn't really a sweater, more like a long sleeve t-shirt.

Ned walked back in, as if knowing that I was done. I pulled on some plain black socks and some black converse, and then walked over to the mirror.

"Do I look fly enough for (Y/n)?" I asked.

"Pretty fly. For a white guy," Ned said. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my hair.

(Y/n)'s POV

I paced around my room while Wanda and Natasha sat on my bed.

"(Y/n), calm down. It'll be fine," Natasha said. I shook my head and walked into the walk in closet.

"Let us help you," Natasha said as they both walked in. Wanda looked through my skirts and pulled out a plain black one that went down to right above my knee.

"This," Wanda said. Nat nodded and took the skirt. Wanda went back into the shirts and pulled out a black shirt with (f/c) stripes on it, that was slightly cropped. She tossed the shirt to Nat, who caught it.

I just stood there and watched them work, not questioning anything. Wanda yanked a pair of black fishnets from my drawer and tossed them to Nat. She then pulled out my maroon plaid converse, and then walked out of the closet. Nat followed and tossed the shit onto the bed.

"Change," Wanda said. Confused, I listened to their instructions. I changed into the clothes and then looked in the mirror. And damn, I looked hot.

"You look so cute!" Wanda yelled, clapping slightly. Natasha nodded, and then they guided me into the bathroom.

Natasha started to heat up the straightener while Wanda pulled out my makeup.

When the straightener heated up, Natasha started straightening my (h/c) hair. Wanda quickly filled in my eyebrows, and then, using her telekinesis, brought a chair from god knows where into the bathroom.