Arc 1.5 At the Top of the World (HH)

WARNING: this chapter contains heavy sexual content.

Gu Yuan gently sat Tian Xi down onto the sofa in the guest room. Tian Xi was in a daze as she stared blankly at him with a flushed face, making him want to lose his self-restraint. However, Gu Yuan remained standing tall and looking down into her mesmerizing eyes; he was stoic and unmoving.

That was the case, until Tian Xi raised her lithe arms and wrapped them around Gu Yuan's neck, dragging his large body down towards her own feverish one. Tian Xi was panting heavily onto Gu Yuan's face, whimpering quietly. But she didn't say anything, which highlighted her stubborn and independent nature that piqued his interest.

"I...I can't take this heat," Tian Xi finally muttered through her clenched teeth, her tears threatening to spill over at any moment. Heh! This is what you get for drugging me, don't you dare try acting like some ascetic and cold CEO now, dumbass.

"Are you sure you can take mine?" His tone was solemn, and everything about him was screaming, "This is a serious question that you need to think very long and hard about."

[Host...Gu Yuan is a behemoth.] 001 solemnly warned. He knew that his host had a task to complete but he didn't want to force her to do things she absolutely didn't want to do.

'Thank you, 001. But it's okay. Anything to get first place, right?' Besides, 1000 years is a long time. Might as well get rid of what little moral integrity I have left now.

Even though Tian Xi herself didn't care much for his innuendo, the overbearing, arrogant, yet adorably naïve original host body would have 100% blushed all the way from her ears to her neck as she bit her bottom lip with a troubled look. So that's what Tian Xi did.

"Gu Yuan..."

Gu Yuan seemed to be in a dilemma for a few seconds, but then soon relented with a quiet and resigned sigh. He bent forward and put his hands on Tian Xi's thin shoulders, staring intently into her eyes.

"Don't regret this."

Then Gu Yuan lowered his head and gently nibbled on Tian Xi's bottom lip, almost hesitantly. He lightly licked her lips ever so slightly as if he were only going in for a taste.

At the same time, Gu Yuan slowly slid the dress straps down Tian Xi's shoulders with one hand as the other took off his suit and tossed it onto the floor as Tian Xi's small hands unbuttoned his undershirt to feel his toned, hard chest, igniting his flame even more.

He put one knee on the couch between her legs, spreading them wide. While one hand was groping Tian Xi's bare chest massaging her breast with his heated palm, the other caressed her lower abdomen before creeping down into Tian Xi's underwear and teasing the bud.

Slowly, Gu Yuan slid two long slender fingers directly into her hole. He shoved them deeper, stretching her insides; steadily withdrawing then plunging again. Clenching her fists against his chest grasping his shirt, Tian Xi moaned, wanting more. Gu Yuan inserted a third finger and rubbed his rough thumb mercilessly against her bud, pinching her nipple with his other hand as he observed with heated eyes Tian Xi's every twitch, her every reaction.

Listening to Tian Xi's breathless gasps, Gu Yuan's eyes darkened and filled with raging lust as he couldn't help but to lower his head, plundering her small mouth with his eager tongue.

As soon as Gu Yuan kissed Tian Xi, before Tian Xi could climax, Gu Yuan quickly pulled out his fingers with a line of sticky liquid trailing after them. Tongue against tongue, Gu Yuan quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, pulled out his massive erect member, straightened his back, and fiercely thrust it completely and deeply inside her convulsing hole in one go. He let out a low muffled growl at the contractions of her insides against his hardened rod.