Chapter 2 (Simply Arrogant)

***
Writer's POV:

Aisha was busy cleaning the Prince's room, unaware he was still in the bathroom.
She was fixing his sheets when he stepped out of the bathroom. She froze, surprised and immediately uncomfortable. Luckily, Asahd had on a pair of trousers. Even till then, she reddened on seeing his nude chest and upper body.
Normal, he was sculptured and smooth. Staring at his golden and perfectly tanned skin made you want to run your fingers over it.

"Good morning, my Prince." she curtsied, her eyes on the floor.

"Good morning." he walked up to his drawers and got some body lotion which he poured into his palms and applied on his skin.
Aisha, like a dumbass, watched him rub the lotion over his torso, ribbed tummy and strong arms. And he was tall. So tall. One more trait that had the girls and young women of Zagreh, swooning over.

"Were you sent here to stare at me?" he asked plainly and Aisha snapped out of it, her cheeks reddening even more.

"I'll come back when you are done, my Prince-"

"No." he cut in firmly, "Go on. I want my room cleaned as fast as possible."

"Okay, my prince." she picked her duster once again and went on cleaning the place.

Asahd went to his huge dressing room and picked one of his very white and expensive shirts. He wore it and started to button his shirt's wrist, leaving the dressing room.
He stopped when he'd stepped out, on seeing Aisha. The girl was on four legs as she struggled to sweep any possible dirt that might be under the Royal bed. All Asahd could see was her round bum in the air.

Silently, he approached her from behind. She heard nothing. He stared down at her, loving the position in which she was. He smirked to himself as naughty thoughts crossed his mind. He was perfectly aware of the fact that all those servant girls and maids were nuts over him. It was a fact.
And he sure took advantage of it. Not that he'd slept with any of them, his parents would kill him, he just played with them. Played very expensive jokes.

Aisha stood, unaware, and was dusting her hands. She turned and gasped, when unexpected and surprised, she hit his bare chest because he'd been standing right behind her.

"Um, I- I'm sorry, your majesty..." she mumbled.

"It's fine." he smirked and the girl thought she would pass out, "Button my shirt."

His sudden order was firm, but something about it was so sexy. Dominant and sexy.

"W-what?"

"I said..." he raised her chin with his finger, and her breath caught up in her chest, "...button my shirt. Now."

Trying not to pass out, Aisha raised her shaky hands and did as she was told. Who was she to refuse orders from the Prince? No matter their type.

As she did so, there was a brief knock at the door and Djafar walked in, causing Aisha to freeze. Djafar let out a little exasperated sigh. He was tired of Asahd always asking inappropriate favors, or demanding rather, from the naïve and younger maids. It was always the same story. From massages to private dances and much more.

"Aisha." he said plainly and the girl stepped away from the Prince. She curtsied and left the room, immediately.

"Wussup, Djafar? Missed you, old man." Asahd chuckled and finished the job, Aisha had started.

"No 'wussup' when you're here, Asahd. I'll repeat it over and over. Here, you are royalty and you have to be as formal as much as possible. Mind your language." Djafar sighed and Asahd laughed.