No More Suffering

Warning: ⚠️ This chapter contains graphic violence please don't read if you don't feel comfortable with reading this type of content.

The sound of wolves was deafening I had no chance against how many wolves were behind me. I decided to turn around I refused to die without even trying. I refused to die giving my back to my attackers. I refused to go out like that.

I turned around and saw about 10 wolves all different colors and sizes but I definitely knew the one in the front it was my previous attacker a man who attempted to rape me it was my betrothed.

The man my father picked out for me was clearly leading the charge of whatever this was. He was in wolf form and I doubted he was going to change back.

I barely had a second to register anything before he lunged at me and bit me, he bit a chunk in my neck and then started trying to tear me to pieces I could feel every bit of everything he was doing to me he yanking me with his teeth slamming me into trees and into the floor of the mossy forest.

I felt everything and yet I refused to give him the satisfaction to knowing he was causing me pain. That he was killing me I refused to scream or make any noise that would show him just what he was doing to me.

I was fading with all the blood I was losing I was surprised I was still alive I was cold and naked he had ripped my clothes pretty early on and now here I was losing consciousness.

The wolves were all silent the only thing you could here was the sound of my body thudding and my skin being torn by his teeth.

At one point I guess he felt like I was dead already because I was hardly breathing and I couldn't move anymore my eyes were so swollen that I couldn't see probably and I bet he probably thought I was already dead.

I kind of wished I was maybe if I was I wouldn't be feeling all this pain. The only thing I regret if I die would be nobody would really know how I died and I would leave my mother alone with my father my indifferent, hateful father.

He was laughing I think or that's what it seemed like then I felt a human foot on my head pushing my face into the ground.

"That's what you get I'm an Alpha you don't get to defy me I am superior"

The other wolves which I'm guessing had already phased again too all hooted in agreement.

"Now you're going through die and no one but us is going to know what happened to you and if they find your body it will have already been eating by vultures. You could have had a good life had my pups and not had to work a day in your life but you denied me what was mine now you're paying for it"

Someone said that they needed to be smart if they decided to send someone to look for me or my body so they decided the smartest way to do that would be to throw my body into the
river and wash any trace of my scent.

I felt my body being carried and groped and at this point it felt like I wasn't in my body it felt like I was having an out of body experience and I was just watching everything that was happening.

I know when they threw me into the river because I felt like I was floating I felt at peace and I was okay with dying I had accepted it at this point I was never going to see my mom anymore and I hoped she would forgive me for leaving her alone.

It felt like forever and I was fading fast and I was accepting my fate at least I didn't give into and fought for my life.

I felt myself smiling.

I wasn't going to suffer anymore and deal with the unfairness if being an Omega and not having a voice I was going to a better place.

At least that's what I thought before I felt my body being lifted out of the river and carried but it was too late.

I smiled and thought 'No more suffering'