In My Time of Dying

I woke up alone on a table. I sat up and looked around the room, there were metal cabintes imbedded in the walls and a lot of medical tools. I sat up and looked down at my clothes, they were still covered in blood and a bit of vomit. I didn't smell any of it though, so it didn't really bother me. "Dean?" I called out as I slid off the table, there was no response. "Sammy?" I called as I walked through an open door, which led to a hallway. "Daddy?" There was no response as I wandered up a flight of stairs. "Hello?" I questioned, there was a woman in scrubs walking down a hallway in the opposite direction. The woman didn't even turn around, did she not hear me? "Hello?" I called out, louder this time. She still didn't acknowledge it. I wandered down the hallway behind her, maybe I'd see Sam or Dean or Dad... I followed her for a bit, into a lobby area, which was where I saw Dean walking down a hallway. "Dean!" I yelled, running past the woman to get to him, he turned around quickly, wearing what I'd seen a few other patients wearing. A white shirt and scrub pants. "Christina!" Dean had a few cuts on his face as he picked me up, "What happened?" I asked him, clinging to his neck. "We got in a pretty bad car crash Chris," he answered, walking back down the hallway he'd been walking down. "Why can't anyone see me? I followed a lady around for a while and she never saw me." Dean swallowed thickly, turning into a room. There were a lot of wires and tubes attatched to the man on the bed, Sammy was standing near the door. "Because we're like ghosts right now," Dean told me, motioning towards the bed. Dean, Dean was on the bed. But Dean was also holding me. "I don't understand," I told him after he put me down. I walked over to the bed and looked at the living Dean. "What don't you understand?" Dean asked, glancing at Sam. "You and Sammy are up here, your clothes are different. Where am I?" I asked, turning back towards him. Dean looked down at the floor for a few moments before looking back at me, tears were in his eyes, "Chris, you died on impact."

I stared at him, I couldn't be dead. I told Blue... Sam stepped into the room as the doctors cleared out of it, digging into his pocket and taking out a small figure; Sylvester, I realized. He had blood dotted all over his head. I stared, "I-I don't understand," I told him, shaking my head. "Yellow eyes threw you at the cabin, gave you a concussion. You hit your head in the crash and..." Dean trailed off. That was just before a woman started yelling, "Can't you see me? Why won't you look at me?" Dean sighed, petting my head, "I'll be right back," before he walked out of the room. "Somebody talk to me! Say something, please!" the woman was yelling. I stood there in shock for a few moments, watching as Sam started to lumber out of the room. "Sammy," I whispered, knowing he couldn't hear me as I chased after him. I glanced down the hall, Dean was talking to some woman. I followed Sam as he walked into another room, Dad was sitting in a bed. Dad was okay! "It was Dean wasn't it?" was all Dad said as Sam walked in. Sam only nodded slowly, "He's stable, for now..." I stared up at Sam for a moment, he looked like he'd been crying. Dad did too now that I looked at him... I slowly reached out and touched Sam's hand with my fingers. He shuddered and jerked his hand away, staring at where I was, but not really seeing me. "Sam?" Dad asked, giving Sam a weird look, "Are you okay?" Sam nodded his head, eyes glancing away, "I thought I felt something," Sam dismissed. Dad didn't look to sure about that, "What did you feel?" Dad questioned. Sam shook his head, "Just cold," Sam informed, taking a step towards the bed. I reached out and grabbed at his jacket, my hand just went through it. I pulled myself onto Dad's bed, he had scratches on his face. I reached out and ran a finger over one of the scratches, he shuddered. Sam stared at him, "You felt it too?" Sam asked. That was just as Dean appeared in the doorway with the woman peering over his shoulder, "Chris! What are you doing?" Dean snapped. "They feel me Dean," I told him excitedly, sliding off of the bed. Dad ran a hand over where I'd touched his face, giving a small nod. "Do you think it's Chris?" Sam sounded hopeful. I looked back at Dean, the woman sad as she not-so-subtly whispered, "Is she dead?" in Dean's ear. I turned away from them and put my hands on Dad's bed, he shook his head, "No. She would've moved on, there's nothing holding her here," Dad dismissed sadly. "But it is me..." I heard Dean step into the room, "Chris, let's go." I felt his hand on my shoulder. I grazed my fingers against Sam's hand again as Dean took me out of the room. I got out of Dean's grip and took off, "Chris!" Dean yelled, I could hear him running after me. It only urged me to run faster, I took off down the stairs, back to where I woke up. "Chris!" Dean yelled, stomping down the stairs after me. I went through a door and saw one of the metal cabinets open. Inside was a table that was pulled out, a small body laying on it. My body I realized faintly, but I was more focused on the figure hunched over my body sobbing. I ran forward and hugged him from behind, "Chris, get away from that," Dean ordered when he came into the room. The woman was lingering behind him. "Chrissy!" Blue exclaimed, turning around quickly to hug me with both his arms and his wings. I could feel that he was still crying. "What the hell is that?" I heard the woman ask Dean. "That's a bad word," Blue snapped at her. "Chris, who is that?" Dean rephrased the woman's question. "Blue," I answered, my face still buried in Blue's neck. "What is he?" Dean asked, his voice sounded closer. "He's my friend," I informed, Blue's arms tightened around me. Blue sniffled after a moment, "Why did you send me away!" he wailed. "You know why," I whispered to him. "Chris, let's get out of here," Dean sounded like he was right behind me. Blue loosened his grip, but grabbed onto my hand. "Let's get back upstairs and see what everyone's doing," Dean offered, eyeing Blue. Blue rubbed his eye and nose with his other hand, "I don't want to be down here anymore," Blue agreed, we followed Dean and the woman back up the stairs. The woman went to watch her body when it started to get dark.