Chapter 18: Begging

Jungkook sped down to Seoul, going straight to Yoongi's house, and parked out front then made sure his gun was loaded and went inside without knocking.

"Hey Yoongi, get your ass down here!"

His friend came out from the kitchen and looked at him, a little surprised but that soon turned to fear when the younger pointed the gun at his head.

"Kook...what are you doing?"

"You lied to me you bastard!"

"Ok, Jungkook put the gun down."

"You promised me you would have my back! You promised me that you would never betray me!"

"Jungkookie-"

"Shut up! You took me in when I killed my father! You were like a brother to me, I trusted you! And then you have the balls to threaten Jimin into sucking your goddamn dick!"

"Kookie, calm down. Please, don't do this, I love you, you're my little brother."

"Shut your goddamn mouth you bitch. I trusted you."

"I never would have sold you out, I promise."

"Liar."

"No, Kookie listen. Please, just lower the gun."

"You're a liar!"

"No, I'm not. Yes, I threatened him, yes I told him that I would call the cops on you, but Jungkook I wasn't serious. I lied to him because I knew that's how I would get him to do what I wanted."

Jungkook shot the floor, the bullet grazing the older's shoe, and Yoongi jumped back but the younger had the gun pointed back at his head before he could move.

"You know he's mine," Jungkook growled, his eyes showing nothing but pure rage, and Yoongi has never felt this type of fear in his life.

"I made a mistake. I was dumb, Kook please believe me when I say that I wouldn't ever sell you out."

"How can I believe that!"

"Calm down."

He shot again, this time grazing his cheek, and Yoongi felt the sting as the bullet barely touch his skin but it was deep enough to draw blood.

"Kook, ok I get it, you're pissed. But you know I love you, you know I wouldn't ever hurt you, and you know I wouldn't ever sell you out."

"No hyung, I don't know that."

"Jungkook, listen to me. I lied to him, I was lying to to him. I was stupid, I was an ass for trying to get something from him, but even if he told me no, I wouldn't have had you arrested."

"You were willing to risk our friendship, our trust for a goddamn blowjob?"

"I wasn't thinking. I drank a bit today, I was horny, and he came to my mind. I'm sorry Kookie, I'm really really sorry."

Jungkook lowered the gun and thought for a moment before raising it back up.

"I told him I was going to shoot you."

"Jungkook, don't. Please, don't. We went through everything together, we're best friends, don't do this."

"I love him."

"I know."

"You threatened him."

"Kook, I know. I was an idiot, I was dumb, I won't ever do it again."

"Fine then let's make a deal."

"Anything."

"If you ever go near him and I'm not in the room, I'm cutting your dick off with a butter knife and then shooting your goddamn balls off."

"Ow, holy shit that would hurt."

"Do we have a deal?"

"Yes."

Jungkook then pointed the gun downward and shot his foot, and Yoongi immediately jumped back while screaming in pain.

"Sorry hyung, but I gotta keep to my word. Let's go to the hospital now."

Yoongi nodded and tried to hop out to the car but Jungkook picked him up instead and carried him to it.

"Kook I know I deserved that, but oh my god it hurts so bad."

"Suck it up."

****Sorry I couldn't have him kill Yoongi**** 😂😂