Look Who's Talking/Requested

Requested by mapreza1

#14: "You're a disappointment."

Warnings: Cursing cause Tony about to catch these fucking hands! Rude Tony!

———

Tony was angry at you. Apparently saving his ass gets him pissed. You just pushed him out of a way of a fucking bullet.

A thank you would be gladly appreciated. He wasn't in his suit either so, aHeM!

The bullet didn't even fucking hit you either! It literally went by your head. You were lucky.

Now, Tony was ranting about your foolish acts, while the Avengers gave him a Da Fuq look the whole time.

"Don't try to be a damn hero Y/N!" He yelled at you. You and him glared at each other.

You were just recruited earlier, you kind of respected Tony. But he was an asshole at times.

"I'm sorry, I just saved your dumb ass!" You yelled and the Avengers watched as you two yelled.

"Tony just lay o-," Steve was cut off by Tony.

"Not now Steve." He said and looked at you.

"Y/N you're a fucking disappointment to this team! Which makes sense since you were one to your damn family, too!" Tony yelled and everyone glare at him.

Everyone expected you to cry or to attack him. Tony had a cocky look on his face. But he felt a bit guilty.

"Steve," You said asking for permission.

"Yep go at him." Steve said and you slightly smirked. Wade and Peter looked at each other.

You cleared you're throat.

"LOOK WHO'S FUCKING TALKING STARK!" You yelled back and Tony's eyes blazed with anger.

"At least my parents wanted me, Tony." You said and Wade choked on his popcorn. Tony clenched his fists in anger.

"Just stop trying to be a hero." Tony said.

"A hero, like you?" You asked and Tony rolled his eyes.

"I don't have time to talk to children." He said cockily.

"Please, Stark. We all know without your shitty suit you're just a self- absorbed prick, who wants to get into everyone's pants." You taunted.

"Guys maybe we should just calm do-,"

"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP PARKER!" Tony yelled and Peter's eyes widen. His face turned red and he nodded.

You glared at Tony.

"Don't you fucking talk to my son like that!" You yelled and Tony scoffed.

"He's not even your son!" Tony said.

"Whatever." You growled and sent Peter a smile. Parker smiled back.

"You know you're probably dead to your parents. They don't give a damn about you." Tony retorted.

"Tony, your parents are fucking dead." You said back and he glared at you. Wade clapped his hands together and smirked.

"Preach!" He yelled and Tony looked at you with anger.

"You little shit."

"Funny, isn't that what Howard used to call you?"

Oooohs came from the Avengers.

"Whatever, fuck this." He said and left the room. Everyone looked at you.

"Sorry about that." You said and they shrugged.

"Honestly, he kind of deserves it." You said and most of them nodded.

"That's was amazing!" Wade said smiling. You chuckled.

"Thanks Wade."

———
Option 2
———

"I hate you!" You yelled at Tony from across the table. Tony rolled his eyes and flipped you off.

"I will stick that finger so far up your ass Stark, I swear on Bucky's Metal arm." You growled.

Tony stuck his tongue out at you.

Peter and Wade watched you two fight with an amusing look on their faces.

"You're such a disappointment." He said and you glared at him.

"It's not my fault he got away!" You yelled and Tony chuckled mockingly.

"Sure it isn't." He said and you wanted to hurt him.

"You better watch who the fuck you're talking to Stark." You sneered and Tony ignored you.

"We need to stop bringing them along." Wade said and Peter nodded.

"Fuck you my Iron Man action figure is way more superior!" Tony yelled and launched a toy blast at you.

"How dare you! My Spider-Man, Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Wade Wilson, Sam Wilson, Thor Odinson, Loki, and Scott Lang will kick your ass!" You yelled.

"I hate them." Peter said and hung his head. Wade sighed and patted his friends shoulder.

"I assure you brother, the sun will shine on us again." He said and winked at the readers.