I'm a Mess/Requested

Requested by queenbee4bebe

Warnings: Cursing

———

Everything's been so messed up here lately

Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby

Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me

He don't love me, he don't love me

You felt it. You knew it. Tony didn't give a damn about you anymore. You could tell every time he looked at you.

The same weird look in his eyes. He's probably rethinking this relationship. You knew he doesn't love you anymore.

You could tell that every time he looks at you something flashes across his face. Like if he realized that this relationship was going no where.

Recently, Tony had called you into his room.

You prepared for what's to come.

But that's okay

'Cause I love me, yeah, I love me

Yeah, I love me

Yeah, I love myself anyway

Hey

Everything's gonna be alright

Everything's gonna be okay

It's gonna be a good, good, life

That's what my therapist say

You know what?! FUCK TONY!

If he breaks up with you, that's his own fault. He can go suck Steve's Star Spangled Di-

"Y/N are you ok?" Clint asked. You looked up expecting to see him. You frown as you saw no one.

"Up here!" He yelled and you looked farther up to see his head hanging out of a vent.

"Trying to escape life as well?" He asked and you nodded. Clint chuckled and dropped down from the vents.

"I think Tony's going to break up with me." You said and Clint rolled his eyes.

"No he wo- Oh fuck Nat's coming. Shhhh!" He yelled and ran the other way.

Natasha ran into the hall where she saw you. She smirked and walked over to you.

"Have you seen Clint?" She asked and you smiled. You shook your head and she growled in annoyance.

She continued to search for Clint.

Everything's gonna be alright

Everything's gonna be just fine

It's gonna be a good, good life

I'm a mess, I'm a loser
I'm a hater, I'm a user

I'm a mess for your love, it ain't new

When you got closer to Tony's room you felt something in the pit of your stomach.

You wouldn't survive without Tony. He was your everything. You loved him truly, but you figured he didn't back.

Your heart beat faster as you walked over to his room. You stared at the door for a couple seconds.

Then you knocked on the door.