28

"Wakey, wakey!" A voice sounded. I groaned in annoyance and my eyes slowly opened with much difficulty.

"Get up, we are going to do some activities," Taehyung drawled, pulling me up into a sitting position.

"Owowowowow, my neckkkkk-" I hissed, rubbing the side of my neck.

"Yeah, you slept without any support until I decided to give you the pillow at 5 in the morning," Taehyung said, massaging my shoulders.

"Thanks, but it still hurts like hell," I whined, frowning. "What time is it?"

"Around 8 in the morning." He replied. "C'mon, apparently we're doing paintball in pairs!" He dragged me across the floor and towards the bathroom. "Quickly wash up and meet me at the eating area. Breakfast runs out fast, Jin eats 5 portions of each dish," He mumbled the last part to me.

I sighed and shook my head slowly, a smile unknowingly appearing on my face. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, dressed in simple tights and a hoodie since it was a bit chilly.

I sauntered down the stairs and saw all of them already there. Except for that Nayeon follower girl.

"Good morning," I tried to say, but it came out like "Guh morn," I was exhausted for god knows why.

Jin was stuffing his face with french toast, bacon, bits of salad, cereal and.. is that chocolate?

I only took a bowl of cereal, bacon and eggs. There were a few left so why not take some? Not like that Nayeon-obsessed girl needs any food anyway.

"We're seriously doing paintball?" I asked Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm gonna beat your ass," He replied.

"Literally?"

"You wish," He laughed, smacking my head.

"I do, indeed," I mumbled.

"Someone, help me!" a voice screamed. I looked towards the voice and saw that the Nayeon-obsessed girl was on the floor, wailing. What the hell?

"My nail broke!" She cried, holding onto her thumb for dear life. Honestly.

The seven boys just stared at her as the other girls rushed forwards to help her.

"SOOJUNG!"

"Oh my god, call an ambulance!"

Two girls were extremely worried. Yeah, okay.

"Wow, whatta big deal, amirite?" One girl asked me. Her name was Jennie, if I remembered correctly. She was the one who paired up with Yoongi for the dance.

"Yeah, a nail which broke. She gotta create a funeral for that poor pitiful nail," I joked. We laughed at the sarcasm. I think Jennie's my new best friend.

"Yeah, she's eliminated," Taehyung muttered to the boys, trying to hold in his laughter. The boys nodded in agreement and just stared at 'Soojung', the poor girl who broke her nail.

"Guards!" Taehyung exclaimed. Soojung stared at Taehyung with happiness.

"Oh, Tae! You don't have to send me to the sick bay! I know you're worried, but I'm not hurt that much! Oh dear, you're too considerate!" Soojung squealed, pretending to cry out of gratitude.

"No, you delusional brat, he's sending you home," I replied, laughing.

"No he isn't. He's too worried about me! Our relationship is what matters, okay? Don't lie to yourself. He only gives me special treatment." Soojung hissed back.

"Tae, see what I'm dealing with?" I eyed the prince. He was so close to bursting out in laughter but held it in very well. He kept a composed manner and walked towards Soojung.

He knelt in front of Soojung, giving her a fake smile.

"First of all," Taehyung started, his face becoming serious and deathly-looking.

"Nobody calls me 'Tae', unless they're close to me, or I like them a lot to allow them to call me that. Second, do I look like I care about your broken nail? Surprise, no I don't."

"And third?"

"Nobody has been giving you special treatment."

And then Soojung's eyes became filled with tears. She let out an inhumane sound and cried her heart out.

"The truth is truth, sweety," I told her, shrugging as I said so.

Karma's a bitch.

-

hullo chilDren i'm so sorry for not updating ;-; i've been really lazy lately and my exams are coming up ㅠㅠ

i'll try to update whenever i'm free so please do noT givE uP on thiS bOok.

i love you 🤧✊🏻 thanks uwu