【九】 dayoung vs managers moments

1

1.

dayoung, chenle, renjun, and jaemin were in the practice room with a few other nct members. a minute or two into the vlive they were broadcasting, they decided to react to taeyong and ten's, 'baby don't stop'.

"here we go!" renjun said, pressing the spacebar to start the music video.

"our ten hyung~" chenle smiled. "is this appropriate for yinyin?"

"if it isn't appropriate for me then it shouldn't be appropriate for you," the girl nudged her shoulder against her dongsaeng's.

chenle shushed her and rested his arm around her shoulders as they all continued to watch the video. dayoung moved her arms to the dance since, as she mentioned before, she watched ten and taeyong practice a lot because she had a lot of free time then. a little more into the video and the managers behind the camera got their attention, motioning them to turn the volume down.

the youngest within the four did so, but dayoung looked at them with a blank stare, pressing the button to increase the sound once. jaemin, renjun, and chenle all glanced up to see the manager's reaction.

"it's not that loud, right?" dayoung turned to the camera, asking the fans who were watching.

when she got the comments of 'no's, she quickly threw a look at the staff and they continued to watch the music video like nothing just happened.

2.

at the filming for 'black on black', nct was currently taking a break and just messing around. dayoung played around with lucas and ten before moving over to jeno, mark, jungwoo, and renjun. the four were talking to a camera when she arrived.

"actually, the ceiling is low, so we can't stand up straight," mark said.

when jungwoo noticed dayoung's presence, he pulled the girl in front of him so she stood between jeno and renjun.

"angel can, though," he looked down at her. "she's short enough."

"i can touch the roof! i'm not short," dayoung protested, her pout unintentionally showing.

"you really can't, jagi," jeno chuckled.

"if we stand up straight, we'll hit the ceiling," renjun added. "but dayoung-ah will be fine."

suddenly, the lights went off and the five were confused.

"oh, 여보세요?" dayoung and renjun jokingly called out.
[trans: hello?]

they continued to talk and joke around until mark made a lame joke about 'black on black' and having a tower in the choreography. he quickly walked away and dayoung burst out laughing while the other three were unamused. sadly, her laughter came to an abrupt stop as she saw one of their managers telling her to be quieter. she glanced around and saw some of the other members talking at the same volume as her.

she decided to rebel and say loudly, "HA!" one more time before having a discreet stare down with the manager. she wasn't on camera anymore since the cameraman moved on to chenle and jeno, but they heard her yell and started laughing at her, mentally applauding her for being brave.

 she wasn't on camera anymore since the cameraman moved on to chenle and jeno, but they heard her yell and started laughing at her, mentally applauding her for being brave

3.

nct 127 was celebrating their second anniversary except for mark. the youngest sat between haechan and taeil, just across from yuta.

"i've never done such a free vlive in a while," doyoung pointed out, making dayoung nod her head.

"it's really just us today, you know?" johnny said.

"mhm," taeyong hummed. "the cellphone, they just left it in here."

"we turned it on by ourselves," doyoung and johnny laughed.

yuta looked at the members on his side of the table. "we did our own makeup, or more like yinyin did some of it for us."

"i'm a good dongsaeng," grinned dayoung.

winwin rubbed the back of his neck, "we're not supposed to be doing this."

a nervous chuckle followed soon after and the fans could tell that the others were nervous too. well, besides dayoung.

"will they watch this?" she asked, earning shrugs from around the table. "in that case, who cares? i've asked them if they can stop telling jisung-ah and chenle-ah to not act like themselves but they still did it. i think we can do a simple vlive."

taeyong and haechan clapped, wearing proud faces while taeil wrapped her arms around dayoung's head, covering her face and mainly her mouth.

"anyways, moving on," johnny said, wanting to laugh and cheer for the maknae, but had an amused expression instead.

終。
there's only three bc i didn't want this to be too long ((: