Chapter 19: Namjoon

As they reached the hospital, Yoongi told the doctor that he didn't know who shot him and blah blah blah. Jungkook was still pretty pissed, and the older could see it in his eyes even though he kept denying it, but shortly after the doctor removed the bullet, the younger saw a man in the hallway who looked familiar. He stared at him for a few seconds, then he looked at Yoongi.

"Hyung, that was Jimin and Tae's friend."

The older looked to who he was pointing to, and began shaking his head.

"No, that's the guy who's car broke down when you first brought them to your house."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah. He's staring at you, does he know you?"

"Shit..."

"Jungkook?"

The younger hesitantly looked over to the familiar voice and smiled.

"Hey Namjoon, it's been a while."

"Yeah...have you heard from Jimin or Taehyung at all?"

"No actually I haven't."

"Huh. They've been gone for a couple months now, I'm pretty worried."

"I am too."

"Is it true that you sold your house?"

Jungkook gulped nervously, and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I missed my hometown. It's where I grew up, I love the beach, you know."

Namjoon nodded and then looked at Yoongi who was getting a cast put on.

"Hey I met that guy."

"Who, my brother?"

"That's your brother?"

"Yeah. Where did you meet him?"

"My car broke down, I asked him for help but he said he didn't know anything about that stuff."

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I'm just worried about Jimin and Tae, they didn't tell me anything and nobody even knew they actually left until we called the cops and they found a note on the counter."

"They told me that they were going to have a vacation, I assumed they told you."

"No they didn't. I've tried calling, I've tried everything, but I can't get through to them."

"I'm sure they're ok Namjoon."

"The only odd thing is, is that my cousin also left. Miso, didn't she work for you?"

Jungkook gulped again, but forced a smile and laughed it off.

"Yeah, she did. Her and I were pretty close, but she had a business opportunity."

"I see. Well I need to get going, it was nice seeing you Jungkook...2 months later."

The younger smiled again, but as Namjoon left, he immediately turned to Yoongi.

"We need to move again, he knows."

"What?"

"He knows Yoongi. He knows, he knows, and he's going to take them away from me."

"Calm down Kook. Just kill the guy."

"But Jimin and Tae love him, he's like their brother."

"They won't know. Do you really want to keep these boys under your control?"

"Of course."

"Then you cannot let that guy interfere. Remember how fast Jimin jumped up when he needed help with his car?"

"Yeah."

"He knew it was him Jungkook. He knew that was his way out. You've brainwashed these boys pretty damn well, but as soon as they see him or hear of him, all of that will go to crap. You gotta get rid of him."

"They won't forgive me hyung. If they somehow find out-"

"They won't. This guy is a threat Jungkook."

The younger hesitantly looked into the older's eyes and a heavy breath escaped his lips.

"Tomorrow night. I know his work schedule unless it changed."

"Ok."

"You aren't allowed at my house though. I don't trust you alone with them now."

"I understand."

"The only bad thing is though...is that if they ever do look at the yellow albums they'll know I killed him."

"Then don't take a picture."

"I have to hyung. I don't know what it is, but I have to know that I have a photo of everyone in there. I just hope they don't look."

"Hide the albums."

"I will. After your foot heals, can you make me another hidden wall?"

"Of course. But tomorrow night is pretty soon Kook, you better think of how you're going to do it."

"I already know."