06

~

It was a Saturday. The sun shone brightly as Yoora rolled around in her sheets. She felt like a burrito, wrapped tightly in her blanket, her head poking out of the opening with her hair sticking out messily.

''I don't wanna get up," she mumbled.

Minji entered the room and jumped onto the bed, startling the girl.''Come on, we're supposed to go shopping you lazy ass."

Yoora fake gasped and Minji tackled her, taking the blanket off her but landing on the hard floor with a thump. They both laughed as they looked like a mess.

Minji got up and dusted herself off.''Let's get ready,'' she said, dragging her into the bathroom.

~

After what seemed like days, the girls were both ready to go. They left their shared apartment and headed into town.

Minji dragged Yoora every store she could see or found interesting. Yoora didn't hide her annoyance, she hated being dragged around the mall.

Yoora finally gave up and let Minji run off to whatever store she had in mind. She decided to take a break and sit on a nearby bench.

She wondered why some people stared at her as they walked by. She fixed her tennis skirt and glanced at her phone with a sigh.

Yoora glanced around, looking for something to do other than sit around. She noticed a group of girls surrounding someone. They were all squealing, their eyes lit up and they all seemed to be wearing quite revealing clothes. ''Could it be a celebrity?" she thought, observing the crowd of girls.

Out of pure curiosity, she made her way towards the crowd. Her eyes widened as she saw the person standing in the middle of the crowd.

It was Jungkook, the shy boy who stood behind Taehyung in school. He wouldn't even look her in the eye, let alone speak to her.

She watched as he wrapped his arms around a girl's waist, pulling her closer to him. He seemed to whisper something in her ear, which made her blush so hard she let go of him and started squealing with her friends.

Yoora groaned in annoyance.
"What's with girls fawning over boys at our school?"

She stared intently at Jungkook and took in his features. He was tall, with a muscular body and collarbones that popped out beneath his shirt. His hair was unkempt and his eyes hungrily scammed the crowd. He looked like a fuckboy, was the first thing that popped into Yoora's head.

She was about to leave when she heard her name being called. She turned around and saw no other than Jungkook standing not far from her.

''What brings you here?'' he said with a smirk as he took a few steps closer.

''Definitely not you. I thought you were scared of girls, and yet here you are attracting a flock of them,'' she said, crossing her arms.

Jungkook closed the distance between them as he snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. ''Oh, babe, that was just an act. Can't you see how hot I am? Of course I attract flocks of girls,'' he said.

''You look like a total fuckboy to me,'' she said with a straight face.

''I guess I am,'' he said with a laugh. ''You're cute, want to go out with me?'' he continued, biting his lip in an effort to seduce the girl.

Yoora, with no hesitation, shook his hands off her waist and scoffed. ''I'm not interested in guys who play around with girls,'' she said as she walked off.

''Min Yoongi is no different from me!'' she heard him shout at her. She didn't bother turning around.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow in disbelief. He was just rejected, it hurt his big ego.

''He's also playing around with you, dummy."