※11※

"Oppa!" I run towards Jimin who is waiting for me at the end of the road. I hugged him tightly. I miss him. I miss his presence. I miss him so much.

"I miss you, Oppa." I spoke in his embrace.

"I miss you too, Haeryung." He smiled at me. It has been so long since I last saw his smile.

"How are you, oppa?" I let him go and looked at him. He looks so healthy and happy. His hair is back to black and he is wearing all white outfit.

"I'm fine. Feels so fresh and healthier. How about you, my love?" I missed being called my love by him.

"I feel so sad when you're gone."

"I know. I've seen it all." He carressed my cheeks gently. My tears flowed slowly down my cheeks as I look at him.

"Why are you crying, my angel?" He looked at the necklace he gave me before.

"I miss you so much. It hurts."

"I miss you too, my angel but I don't like seeing you cry. It pains me." He wiped my tears off and hugged me.

"Accept him. Love him, Haeryung." Jimin whispered and he lets me go.

"Who is he?" I asked him.

"You know him. He's right in front of you." He answered as he walked further from me.

"Oppa! You can't leave me!"

"See you next time, Haeryung. I love you!" He made a huge heart before disappearing.

"Park Jimin!"

"Park Jimin!" I screamed and sat up.

"Haeryung," Jungkook came to me and held my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Jimin. I saw him. In my dreams." I muttered.

"It's okay, Haeryung. As long as you are awake now." Jungkook hugged me and carressed my back. I feel calm in his warm embrace. Then, I noticed I am in an unfamiliar room. A ward.

"Why am I here?" I questioned.

"You fell when you're going out of the toilet." He answered.

"I don't remember falling down though," He chuckled.

"Your head must've been hit hard, Haeryung." He knocked my head using his nuckle.

"Ouch, why did do that? Do you want me to lose my memories?"

"Don't say that, Haeryung. I'm just messing around with you." He showed his mischivous smile.

"How long have I been here?"

"Since last night. Luckily, I was with you at the house."

"My brother?" I asked again.

"He came here early in the morning but he had to leave for work."

Then, we went silent. I look around the room and I touched my head.

"Oh, I have a plaster here." I spoke.

"Yeah, it was bleeding last night." Jungkook added.

"Jungkook," He looked at me curiously.

"Do you have my phone?" I asked.

"Yes, here. I took it before I brought you here. Thought maybe you'll need it." He took my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

"Oh, I forgot!" Jungkook expressed shockingly.