A Package (Ralph x fem!reader)

Request: So I believe from the game it's possible for a human to get pregnant by an Android or something complicated that allows them to make a real baby. What if he reader told Ralph they were gonna have a baby or just a story of that and during the pregnancy -anon

A/N: This was so cute to write. I smiled throughout writing this, hope it shows in the text! ♥

Warnings: None!

Word count: 773

***

"We're going to put it in now. You know the results in the next few weeks, these babies take longer to develop as a "real" baby. But if it succeeds, you'll have the baby by next summer." the nurse smiled at you and pulled out the tube with Ralph's diluted thirium and special fertilization substance mix. You laid in place, waiting for the process to be over. Ralph nuzzled your neck softly, he was sitting in a chair beside you.

"Ralph will be the best parent in the world with Y/N." he whispered, and you smiled at him.

"I know, Ralph. I know."

***

You smiled. Ralph had always wanted to have a baby with you. And now it was true. Two lines, meaning you were pregnant. You had made multiple tests, just in case. You were carrying Ralph's baby inside you. You stroke your belly softly, though it hadn't grown the tiniest bit.
"Hello, little guy... mommy and daddy can't wait to have you in our arms." you murmured to your baby and sighed, looking at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't wait to tell Ralph about this.

***

"Ralph?" you walked to your living room as you came home from the store, Ralph was watering the flowers, humming happily.

"Y/N! Ralph has been cleaning! He..." you shut him off with a delicate kiss. And after the kiss, Ralph looked puzzled. "W-why is Y/N so happy? Ralph can feel that Y/N is happy, he feels that something has happened. Oh! Did we get those tickets? To that nature trip?" You giggled and shook your head.

"No, I haven't bought them yet. But... I have something else to tell you", you said, smiling widely. You pulled a small, colorful package out of your bag and gave it to Ralph.

"What's this, it isn't Christmas?" Ralph looked at you again, a confused look on his face and you smiled a little. He was so cute.

"Let's sit down." you said and guided Ralph to the sofa. You both sat down on the sofa and Ralph fiddled with the paper of the package. "You can open it, if that's what you are wondering."

"Why did Y/N give a package to Ralph? It isn't Christmas, is it? And Ralph doesn't have a birthday", he said, still fiddling with the paper which rustled quietly.

"No, it isn't. We must set up a formal birthday on the calendar for you, but not now. But this is something... hmm. Well, open it. You deserve it." you smiled at him, he looked at you one more moment and then slowly began to unwrap the package.

"A monkey plushie! But... Ralph doesn't know anything about monkeys." he glanced at you. Oh god, he's so cute.

"Look, there's more." you pointed at the box which was inside the package and Ralph stared at it.

"What is this?" he pulled out a grey baby bodysuit, where was a text "I have my daddy's looks." You giggled, Ralph still didn't understand.

"Look further." you said.

"A flower mobile? That's great, Ralph and Y/N can put it above our bed!" you smiled, and Ralph pulled out the last one, which was wrapped in green paper. He unwrapped it and inside, there were a card and a pregnancy test. He looked at you again.

"Look, Ralph. Do you know what two lines mean?" you asked, and Ralph looked at the test. Then he looked at the card. There was a drawing of a baby, which was holding an orange balloon with glitter text on it.

"You are going to be a dad?" he muttered, and suddenly, it seemed like a lamp was switched on in his head. "Ralph... is going to be a dad?" You nodded, he shot up from the couch and began running around your home, screaming "RALPH IS GOING TO BE A DAD!"

And after that, he came to you and hugged you. Really gently, though, as if he was fearing to hurt the baby. He kneeled in front of you and kissed your stomach.

"Ralph is going to be a dad..." he sobbed, and you kneeled in front of him too, pulling him to your embrace. He shook in your arms and you stroke his hair, smiling and tears in your own eyes, too.

"Yes, you are. And you are going to be the best daddy in the world." you whispered.

"And Y/N is going to be the best mommy in the world." he said through his sobbing. You smiled.

And you knew that your children will love you. And they would learn to understand diversity in people and androids through their dad. You knew you would raise them to be good kids who – maybe – will change the world someday for better. Because you'd teach them to do things for what they believe is the right thing.