🐢20🐢

Siwon's POV

It is Friday and I don't feel like I want to work today. It is hot day and I still haven't some water fun with my baby. But I am the boss, so I have some privileges. Heechul is still sleeping and Yesung is slightly awake. I changed his wet diaper and then lay him in bed next to Heechul. Heechul immediately wraps his arms protectively around small Yesung and I go to the kitchen and start to cook breakfast for my cuties. I made pancakes with white yoghurt and blueberries for Heechul and pancakes with chocolate and strawberries for Yesung. Then I make cup of coffee for Heechul and sippy cup with milk for Yesung. I put everything on tray and go back to the bedroom. They are so cute together. Heechul is laying on his back and Yesung is cuddled under his arm like a small bird.

"Wakey wakey darlings."

Heechul groans something and Yesung lifts his head from Heechul's shoulder. He is sucking on the pacifier and his hair is mess. Then he cutely rubs his eyes with his small fists and make grabby hand toward me. I put the tray on bed and Heechul sits up too when he smells coffee. Yesung is sitting between my knees and I feed him the pancakes. It is better when I am feeding him because otherwise I would need to change the bed linen. After breakfast we start to get ready to go out. I am almost finished with our baby when I remember something.

"Auntie told me what you did last time so now you must not step on the pavement around the pool without supervision. Okay?"

Yesung nods and I put the bucket hat on his head. He is little bit sad that I scolded him, so I kiss him on forehead to show him that papa isn't angry.

"We can't let our little boy to get hurt."

I put him on my hip and carry him outside. Heechul is ready for sunny day at swimming pool too and they both look like that their skin has never seen sun. They have shirts with long sleeve, bucket hats and thick layer of sun protection oil smeared over their skin. On the other hand, I am only in my white swimming shorts and my skin will be even more tanned. Heechul jumps in the cook water and I put swim vest on Yesung. Then I slowly lower him in the water and get in too. I put my arm under his bum and enjoy the feeling of his tiny hands on my shoulders.

"Baby do you think that papa will drop you?"

Yesung shakes his head no and I kiss him on cheek.

"Would you like to learn how to swim baby boy?"

I want to take of the swim vest but he kicks around and whined no. Heechul is swimming while I am with Yesung but he can't resist his cuteness and soon swam to us.

"What are you doing boys?"

Yesung pointed at the toys so we go to play. When is the baby cold and tired Heechul took him out of the water and I can swim. I am enjoying the cold water and watch how Heechul changed his diaper and then leave him only in shirt. Yesung waddles back to the swimming pool but he stays on grass how I told him to. I call him closer to me and sit him on edge of the pool.

"Let's teach you how to swim okay?"

Yesung shakes his head no and grips edge of the pool.

"Papa will be with you the whole time so there is no need to worry."

I lift him and gently dip his legs into water and he started to cry. Heechul runs out of the house and snatched Yesung from my hands.

"What are you doing?"

Heechul bounces him on his hip and stared at me.

"I just wanted to teach him how to swim."

Heechul looks angry and soothes crying Yesung. He is scared and it is my fault.

"Because only you have fun with Yesung. I am working all the time and what if he likes you more? What if he forgets about me?"

I am embarrassed and stare into the water. Heechul sighed and Yesung is only hiccupping now.

"Okay enough of this stupid talks. Yesung who is this?"

He pointed at me and Yesung looks confused.

"Papa."

Then he started to cry again and makes grabby hands toward me. I quickly jumped out of the water. We go back on the terrace and Heechul cleaned his face with wet napkin. Then he brings plates with sliced fruit and put them in front of us. We are eating pieces of peaches and I put the mine almost eaten back on plate.

"I wanted to teach him swimming because my boys we are going on summer adventure!"

They are both looking at me surprised and confused.

"Papa took break and we will go visit Terraced Fields in Hamyang."