They Find Some Explicit Photos of Yourself on Your Phone

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was always allowed on your phone, there was no reason for him not to be allowed. He was trying to find the photos that you took in church but he scrolled a little too far. When he saw your explicit photos he didn't know how to react, he even became a little flustered. He didn't think that you would ever take photos like these. He knew better than to give in to the sins of the flesh but you were just so tempting, even in these photos. He wanted to put the phone down and walk away, pretend that it never happened, but he could take his eyes off of how good you looked. How innocent and pure you still managed to look while taking such sinful photos. Eventually he just put your phone down and walked away, but when he next saw you all he could think about were those photos. He made a passing comment about how sinful Lust is and how you should be careful about what you have on your phone. You became flustered when you realised what he was talking about.

Jacob Seed-

You had handed him your phone, telling him that you took some photos of the new judges. You let him scroll through your photos and you left the room, completely forgetting about the experimental photos that you took the night before. When he discovered your explicit photos of yourself he was a little amused and surprised by you. He would admit that he enjoyed your photos very much but knew that it would be much more fun to tease you about it. When you walked back into the room, he casually mentioned the photos and made your eyes widened comically. You tried to take the phone from him but he stood up and held it above his head, too high out of your reach. You jumped up to grab it but you still couldn't reach it. After a long time of teasing and making you blush like an idiot, he gave you your phone back and winked at you, telling you to send them to him.

John Seed-

John was scrolling through the photos on your phone, you had left it behind and he wanted to find the photos from your last date. He kept scrolling innocently until he came across some more interesting photos. Let's just say that he did some intense investigation of your more private photos. He was surprised that you would take those kinds of photos of yourself but he definitely approved of them. He ended up sending his favourite photos to himself, and left some explicit photos of himself on your phone. When he next saw you, he handed you your phone with a smirk. You knew that something was going on and when you next opened your photos your face turned bright red, knowing exactly what John had discovered and what you do with his photos is your business.

Requests?