Epilogue

"Haha, that's quite some news for the Long Clan, huh?" Mei chuckled, talking with a green-haired girl who wore a beautiful long braid. Apparently, she was from the Long Clan.

"Yes! It is the first time a Long prince has ever fallen in love with a human

"Yes! It is the first time a Long prince has ever fallen in love with a human. Ugh, I guess my brother would definitely be the first – he's always been so eccentric and free-spirited... to actually fall in love with his own hostess! But, I believe, otherwise, he'd never have found a common language with someone like Kujaku Hoshiro."

"Haha! You bet!"

"Anyway, how was your battle against those filthy rabbits? As far as Xiao-Hong said, you beat them up quite well... But I know you have more details to tell! Still, why didn't you call me too? You threw me out of all the fun!"

"Hehe, we're sorry, Luhua! We needed to act as fast as we could. There was no minute to lose, so we had to directly teleport to their den. Our friends' lives were on the line."

"All the more reason to have called me too, duh! But I'm glad you all made it. What's more, you got her back..."

Mei's cheeks flushed, sweet emotions gushing into her heart. She put her hands to her chest:

"Yes, we got her back... She even became a celestial bunny spirit."

"So, what's going to happen to her now? I mean, she is locked in a human body, right?"

"Dad and Lord Yanluo said it is fine. She will live out her current incarnation, and then her soul will be free. She'll dwell with us forever, from then on."

"Oh, that's quite good news! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks..."

"What about your relationship with Lord Zefiro? Did your mother approve?"

"Duh, she was quite joyful!"

Mei crossed her arms and smirked as if proud to ruin her teasing expectations. Luhua chuckled at such a pose of hers.

"Ladies, please follow me. The feast is going to start soon."

They both started and looked aside, to see Lord Zefiro before them, whose voice they had recognized right away.

"Ah, Zefiro!" Mei blushed, "Sure, we're coming!"

"Yeah, lead the way!" Luhua stood up too.

The girls followed the Peacock Prince out of the balcony.

In one of the rooms, Sam was sitting on a bed, sewing something.

I need this to be good... very good...

Sandy appeared before her:

"What are you doing, Sammy? Everyone is waiting_ Wait, you're sewing a kimono? For whom?"