Chapter 52

Chapter 52- Haylee's POV

After a while of playing truth or dare we got bored- nothing exactly exciting was happening, considering the same clique dares were being repeated over and over again, as well as boring questions being asked. So all of us cuddled in the small couch, somehow all of us squeezing ourselves on top of it- with some blankets placed on top of us. We started watching Despicable Me 2, and we knew it was a childish movie; truth is, we all had young blood still running through our veins. Especially Shawn, who whenever he watched a minion on screen there was a certain glimmer in his eyes- as if he was back to being eight. Crazy to think, this boy would turn sixteen in two days.

I was sad my little Viner was growing up, but at the same time I was so happy. I knew he was young and talented; but I think he needed to be more mature and he needed more years of practice to become that famous, well-known artist.

I often wondered if he'd ever leave me for his fame.

The movie ended, and I could honestly had not paid much attention to it. First of all, because laying on top of Shawn's chest while smelling his amazing cologne got me distracted. Second of all, because I kept thinking of Shawn leaving me all alone for fame; replacing me for all his future Grammys and Oscars.

As soon as the movie finished the guys left, Shawn bidding me goodbye with a kiss on the lips.

The girls all placed themselves in their cozy sleeping bags. The chimney was on, considering it wasn't that hot in Shawn's house. It was our little cozy corner; full of mattresses, pillows, and sleeping bags, synonym of perfection. I started closing my eyes, I was so tired, but the girls-being the talkative girls they are- wanted to chat.

"I can't believe we're in Canada." Smiled Sav, as she always wanted to be here.

"Same." Replied Jasmine, quite bluntly; no idea to why.

"What happened?" Asked McKenzie, completely worried about her step sister. Jasmine was upbeat and crazy and badass, never like this.

"Well Johnson and I we had an argument." She sighed, looking depressed. "I don't really want to talk about it."

Leah rolled herself out of her sleeping bag, and hugged Jasmine in a supportive way. Soon we were all wrapped in an encouraging, meaningful hug.

"Soon it will be over don't worry." Said Mary Cate, giving her a kiss on top of her head.

We all went back to inside of our warm sleeping bags. Suddenly the front door open, revealing Roberto and Mandy. They both entered gleefully, but tired. Mandy's makeup was smeared all over her face, and her tall heels were being held by her hand and currently not on her feet.

"Don't stay up too late girls." Said Roberto, smiling at us in a polite manner- although you could easily notice how tired he was.

"We won't." Smiled Mary Cate back.

"Okay. Goodnight." Said Mandy, yawning and quickly leaving the room holding Roberto's hand- I wanted Shawn's and I's relationship to be like that.

"What are we gonna so for Shawn's birthday?" Asked Ally, happily and yet silently- we did not to disturb the sleep of Mandy and Roberto, because of course we knew the rest of the people were awake. The boys probably making lame jokes, and Aaliyah locked up in her room reading- Shawn told me she adored to.

"Um, the boys are planning a surprise birthday party." Said Kayla, matter-of-factly although I didn't know yet.

"I didn't know." I said- and I mean the fact that I didn't know was odd, considering I was his girlfriend.

"Shit. I was supposed to keep it a secret until tomorrow. Please don't mention any of this to the boys. Hayes can't keep a secret, and I can't either." Kayla smiled sheepishly, while we were all startled she had just cursed; especially Sav, her sister.

"I guess it's fate." Winked Nat.

"Where is the party going to be?" I asked, curiously.

"Apparently at Shawn's favorite muffin bakery." Replied Kayla.

"Him and his muffin obsession." Laughed Sav, as well as all of us.

"What are you giving him for his birthday?" Asked Mary Cate to me.

"Um, since my family is having financial issues I thought I would make him a card and-" I was interrupted by Nat's voice.

"Birthday sex." She blurted out making us all laugh hysterically. I could even hear the boys laugh faintly on the other side of the thing wall, considering she had actually said it so loudly.

"I don't wanna end up fifteen and pregnant, honestly." I said, everyone in the room still laughing.

"Oh my god." Said Tye in between laughs.

"Okay, night, guyssss." Said Mary Cate, prolonging the s.

"Night, loves." Said Anna, you could notice the difference of their personalities from only the way they said goodnight.

I closed my eyes, and started dreaming about Shawn and his singing and his cuteness and his muffin love and his lazy eye and his talent.

I slept with a heart eye emoji practically glued to my face, due to the one and only Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

~~~~

first part one; thanks for all the sweet messages and stuff, like thanks i was feeling so sad and know that i know i make y'all happy i'm happy too. thanks i love u guys

first part two; ow, and u guys austin mahone and becky g r my otp (troyler too) and they almost kissed and i'm still unstable #becstin

first part three; ok sorry for all the filler and short chapters but stuff will get exciting when shawn's b-day comes up/ after that too

second; i'd love olivia holt to interpret haylee bc tbh i think they are physically alike, and also as in character bc they're sweet and awkward and cute and yeah; and olivia is like naturally so pretty wtf. any other ideas to who can interpret haylee? this is so important so pls comment if olivia or nah.

third; i wanted to thank all of y'all for the support on my other books: balconies, tallies & fluorescent adolescent. go check em out if u haven't!

fourth; btw i'm so close to 1k comments on my darling so comment ur heart out rn pls

fifth; if i were to do a one shot contest would like someone participate? they'd be like a prize and all i guess, and a winner duh

dedication; my bb yaz aka nashty_fanfics bc she's so sweet and go check out her book out rn. yeah i love u so much yaz.

i lov u beautiful.

-nat