Chapter 11

"So where are we going?" Chou Tzuyu asked as she stared at me intensely.

I gave her an annoyed look. "Oi Tzuyu, you're pressuring me dammit," I muttered.

I saw her smirk through my peripheral vision as she continued to stare at me. "Am I still pressuring you right now?" She asked in a teasing voice.

"You know what? I'll just give you back to that cheater Jungkook."

"What the fuck no!"

I raised an eyebrow. "No? But he's probably waiting for you there. You know that he doesn't have his wallet with him," I told her, and now, it was my time to smirk.

"Dammit no, please! I'll do anything!" She pleaded.

My smirk widened. "You'll do anything?" I repeated. She looked at me as if to say 'what the hell are you thinking?' "Oh come on, this one's just easy," I reassured her. Well, I hope I'll still be able to live once she hears what I say.

"Easy, huh?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Bemygirlfriend," I quickly said, my grip on the steering wheel tightening. What the heck am I even doing? First, I suddenly asked her out on a date and then next is this?! Suddenly asking her to be my girlfriend?! This is so not me I swear. I don't ask girls to be my girlfriend, girls ask me to be their girlfriend.

"What?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I gulped and mentally cursed. "Be my girlfriend." What the heck why did I even repeat it?!

I took a quick glance at her and noticed that she had an expressionless face. Good job, Sana. She's not going to fall for you like this. Wait, maybe I'm not Sana. Yep, this is not me. "I'm giving you permission to hand me back to Jungkook," she said.

I don't know why, but my foot immediately slammed on the brakes, causing us to almost hit the steering wheel and the headboard.

"Dammit! What's wrong with you?!" She yelled as the car completely stopped.

"No. I am not going to give you back to that cheater Jungkook, get it?" I firmly said.

She snorted. "Someone's jealous," she sang.

My eyebrows twitched in annoyance. "I'm not jealous, yoda," I told her as I started to drive again.

"Who says I'm talking about you, squirrel?" She asked as she leaned comfortably on the seat. "I was thinking about a story, y'know?" If you were with us, I'm pretty sure you'll hear the sarcasm in her voice.

I rolled my eyes and stayed silent. But after a few seconds later, I opened my mouth to talk. "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I already told you. I don't know."

"Is there such a place named 'I don't know'? I haven't heard of it before. Mind telling me about it?"

"You want me to kick you out of my car?"

I huffed. "Geez, but I don't know where to go!" I whined.

"Why did you even ask me out on a date?" She questioned.

I stayed silent for a moment before inhaling deeply. "I don't know," I answered honestly. Then I suddenly remembered that I hate that cheater Jungkook for no reason. "I guess I don't like seeing you with that cheater Jungkook and— Oh!" I exclaimed. "Your reaction when you were with him," I told her with a snort. "Priceless."

"What's with my reaction?" She asked, confused.

I snorted again. "Well, you're eyebrows were furrowed like 'what the hell am I doing here with him'." I burst out laughing.