chapter thirty-four: The awakening

(Adien's p.o.v)

We were at a hotel hiding from the evil bastard that had hurt our family. My brother Nathan is asleep next to Elizabeth. 

Daniel still hasn't found us since mom put a spell on the place we are staying at. Mom is still healing from the battle, but she can walk around. I grabbed my baby brother. He is the only one. I hope I can make a better life for him. Mom says that grandma is trying to get food for us. 

(Raven's p.o.v)

Our babies are safe, and we haven't slept since the accident. Thinking that I wasn't there to protect our babies kills me. Adien says it is okay. But he is our baby boy. I want to kill Daniel so fucking badly. My thoughts won't shut the fuck up from seeing my babies being scared.

Jake thinks I need to go for a run with my wolf. But the thought that I could come back and everyone I love is dead. I have already lost my adopted father. I can't walk away from that. Day and night, I have been staying awake, waiting for something to happen to us. 

"Hey baby, you need to sleep; I'll take watch, please, I beg you," my friend says. I nod and go to sleep, cuddling Jake softly. 

(Lilith's P.O.V)

Mom has finally gotten to sleep. I am glad dad knows how to handle her emotions because she has worried about us.

I grabbed my head, suffering from a severe migraine that had been bothering me since we left. I look at Adien. He has been having the same problem. I go to the bathroom and look into my eyes as they change color. He does the same thing. 

I feel my fangs come out and my claws doing the same thing. As I followed an amazing since that made me feel safe, I transformed into a wolf. I think my paws hit the ground. I smile. I come across some hunters who circle me and corner me. All of a sudden, someone attacked them and growled. 

My eyes change color, and my hybrid comes out. "He is our mate," we say in sync. He nudges me and helps me change out of wolf form. He does the same as me. 

His eyes were as green as the forest trees, and I wished he could take me right now. God, he is mine. I must bite him. The skin was as soft as water. His mind was so lost in my eyes. 

He growls, and the runoff. "Mate," his wolf says. He follows me, and I go back to the hotel. "I am Derek," he says, and I look at him, "Lilith," I say happily, having found my mate. He walks in and tells him the story, and I look at him in awe. I make sure mom is asleep and fine. Dad is cuddling her as she is still sleeping. 

I ordered us some food and cuddled Derek. Derek talks to my brother about me to get to know me. The food gets there; I smile and grab it, then put it on the table. 

I let the family know. "Sissy" I look at Nathaniel and pick him up, then put him in his high chair. I smiled and got his food. I feel Derek hugging me from behind. I smile as I think of the scent of him. 

As my body transforms into my vampire and wolf forms, my excitement emerges, and a purple light surrounds me. Adien starts to do the same thing. Our hybrid has awoken from us being born. 

(Raven's p.o.v)

My baby powers have come out, and I have finally gotten to sleep. I watch my babies as they have obtained their full abilities. I look at my amazing husband and smile. "Our babies have grown so much," I say, happy. 

Meanwhile, at Daniel's hideout

"She can't hide from me forever. I mean, I do have my hell dogs," he says, smiling evilly. 

They said I would never win, but they have no idea what the hell I am bringing their way. Hell will come hard, and rain will be in the b