40|Was I dreaming?|

I was just wondering do y'all read the A/N?
______________________________________

Today is the day when I part with those who have watched me grow, who have nurtured me and who have been there in good times and bad times. I wish I could stay, but a part of me is happy that I get to have parents and siblings. But very small part of me still thinks that my real parents should have been the ones taking me away. If they had forgotten about me, me on media was a clear indication the I was alibe, a part of them they were meant to take back. But of course they had not forgotten, they pay for me still.

You should move on! They are not meant for your despair! You are going to be happier there with them.

I agree.

" Estella dear are you ready?" Sophie emerged. She had her handbag with her. She was all set to be on her way.

I nodded and got up from my bed that I have used for my entire life!

I walked with her out of the dorm. I had already said my farewell to all the girls and had already cried in Madamme's arms. Because I would not be able to see her as much now. And I was going to miss her. Sophie was another case, I gasped not said anything to her because she was going with me. She was going to live with me since the royal family said they needed a worker that I was familiar with and that would help me settle. And that was of course none other than Sophie.

Ever since the visit of Princess Sarah and her husband to the orphanage the paparazzi have not left the orphanage. They have been here since yesterday and there are no way they are going to move. And especially the blackboard with George waiting in it outside has spiked their interests again! They are more active than they were in the evening yesterday.

I said my final niceties to Madamme's and the other girls who had come to see me off. Then I and Sophie hand in hand stepped out but an overwhelming urge compelled me to run back inside! I ran and hugged mdamme tight a single tear making its way down my cheek. She hugged me tight and then pulled back, she said ," Chin up my darling! I love you to the last bits of you! Always remember that I will be there when you want me! And also you're the luckiest and the brightest gem I have ever had. You deserve the happiness of this whole world and the Lord above will bless you with along them. Now wipe away those tears, your highness . And live your life to the fullest!"

" I will! And thank you for you have done! I will forever be grateful!" I hugged one last time and then I was off.

Many flashes later I was in the car.

"Hello , your highness!" I said.

"Hi to you too, your highness."

"Don't call me that!"

"Well I told you the same thing, you don't listen to me I don't listen to you!" He said.

"You are supposed to be called that! I am not a princess!"

"Papers say you are." He justified.

"This conversation is over."

"Sure is."

We both rolled our eyes, and looked different ways. Sophie, who was the audience to this escapade, laughed.

We both looked at her. Glared at her.

"Sorry. You both are just so funny." She squealed.

Then it was our turn to laugh. We high five-d eachother and laughed.

We were at the palace in no time. Or maybe the time was taken and we were unable to know as it flew because we were busy. Busy in laughing and teasing the other.

At the palace, Prince Nile and Princess Sarah stood at the the doors, elegant as ever. I, along with Sophie and George climbed up the steps to come face to face with the smiling Royals. I was immediately enveloped in a hug by his highness. He hugged me tight, and some internal urge pushed me to hug him back with a simillar force.

In that moment it felt very familiar, as if this hug wasn't the first of its kind. It felt as if I had been in this position, in this loving fatherly embrace before. But at the same time it seemed like this hug filled out the emptiness on both sides, cancelled out the feeling of lacking. The lack of a father, and the lack of a daughter. It filled the hollowness we have felt over the years.

As I parted from him, my adoptive mother embraced me, without leaving the space of a moment. She hugged me in the same way, tightly and passionately. And when we were about pry apart from eachother, I heard her sniff, and as soon as she pulled away I saw her wipe her face quickly, to leave no sign of a tear?

She beamed at me and said, " welcome home, dear. I have waited so long." She breathed a longing sigh.

I smiled back.

"Are we going to stay here? I mean we can continue this inside." George piped in, breaking us from this emotional welcome.

To tell the truth, I had completely forgotten the presence of two other people.

Soon we were inside the palace. I was shown to my room, which was on the same floor as the Royals, not in the guest floor as the last time.

I was giddy to say the least. Excitement bubbled in me with anxiety. A thought regularly came to my mind , was I dreaming? Was I dreaming about claming this palace, my home?

Was I?

A/N

Shout out to the dearesrt Miss_Niqaabi-Girl ! Thank you for the comments and votes. You showing thus support and love takes me over the moon. Seriously all of you are love!

Reccomendations: All books by TahliePurvis they all are awesome. You can find them in reading lists, or by simply clicking on her ID's hyper link. Seriously you have to be a lazy Wattpad-er if you haven't followed her yet and showed love to her! If you want to be released of the tag "Lazy Wattpad-er" I suggest you follow this profile and put all the books on your reading list and library! Now...

Now it's you and me part...

How do you like the chapter?

What if she was dreaming?

(Muhahaha)

She can be. I can drop the bomb in the next chapter.

But leave your views. What do you think about what had happened and what do you think about what will happen?

I hope you like this one and be kind enough to the drop the vote!

Kind reminder,

VOMMENTMEND

Evelyn_S^2khan