The Deputy is pregnant

Request: You are the deputy and they find out that you are pregnant, they feel bad and offer you a place to stay.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph knew that something wasn't quite right when you first stepped into the church, you kept subconsciously touching your stomach. It was Faith that discovered you were pregnant and she went to Joseph, asking him what she should do. When he received he news he sent people for you, ordering that they were not to harm you in any way. Once you arrived in the cult compound, he wouldn't let leave the safety of the compound. He did have you locked up in the house but you persuaded him to let you wander around the compound, his flock was instructed not to bother you, upset you, or harm you in anyway.

He was extremely caring and comforting, he would help you with anything you needed. You expected him to have his men helping you but he insisted on helping you personally, unless he was busy then he would send his most trusted men to you. He remembered when his wife was pregnant and saw this as a chance to redeem himself, to help you through it. You began to appreciate his care, his comfort and his help in general. You began to really appreciate him and he began to really care about you, not just the child.

Jacob Seed-

He had you in one of his cages when he found out. He had planned on starving you but you started begging for food, he was curious about the concern in your eyes. He promised that he would give you food and water if you told him why you seemed so scared about getting food, he also noticed that you kept touching your stomach. You hesitantly told him that you were pregnant, you were worried that he would do something to harm your unborn child. Jacob didn't really know what to do when you told him, but he wasn't an evil man so he would leave your baby to die and wouldn't do anything to purposely harm it.

He wasn't happy about it, at least that's what he told himself, but he carried your weakening body the veteran centre. He gave you your own bedroom and had some of his men waiting on you, to get you food and drink or anything else you needed. He had you locked in the bedroom but you didn't mind too much since it was better than the cages. Jacob didn't visit you too much, telling you that he couldn't put you through training because of your 'condition'. He would visit you every now and again, just to check in on you, when you asked if you could leave he would instantly say no. He said that you shouldn't be doing what you were doing while in you condition, he said that you had to be protected and looked after. You were amazed that he cared at all, he wouldn't admit that he found himself actually caring about you.

John Seed-

He found out the second time he captured you. He had you strapped to the chair and was monologuing at you, but all you could focus on was your urge to throw up. You had to interrupt him "John, I need to throw up" at first he thought that you were insulting him in some way but then you actually gagged. He grabbed a bowl and let you throw up, moving your hair out of your face. Afterwards he put the bowl to the side, pulling a disgusted face, before asking you what was wrong. You just told him that you were pregnant.

It was like something possessed him. He removed your restraints and moved you to his ranch, he said that it was because he didn't want to harm an innocent life but he was actually concerned about you and the baby. He gave you a comfortable bed and you were free to roam around the ranch but you were not allowed to leave, he actually read up on the topic and made the suggested meals for you. He bought you books and stuff so that you could read about it and learn about pregnancy, he was surprising helpful. You definitely got to see a different side to the man to was about to torture you.

Requests?