Re-acquainted Ex's

Louis POV

"PERRIE!!" Zayn called out excitedly rushing into the awaiting arms of the blonde girl. "Zayn" she smiled as she kissed him, as he did her. I swear, they get so gushy every time they meet. Even more gushier than me and Harry sometimes... Ah.. those were the days..

I can feel Harry's gaze set fixed on me, and he smiled as if he was reading partly what I was thinking. During those time when we were talking in the plane as just best friends, we were able to talk like the normal again. There still was that aching feeling that he didn't belong to me anymore, but we were so into the conversations that it was pretty easy to ignore... at times.

"Zayn only gets uncool when he gushes all over Perrie." I chuckled and Harry shared in with a laugh leaning his free hand on my shoulder with a content smile. "Though.. I miss those times....." he whispered suddenly trailing off. My heart picked up when he said those words. So our feelings are still mutual...

We were in our own little word for a few minutes, not paying any mind to those around us. "LOU!!!" someone called out. A part of my mind knew who it was, but my physical self wont let me. I was having this time with Harry, and I didn't want to interrupt it. "Oi Louis." a peck went on my cheek, and there right infront of my eyes was Eleanor?

"You were zoning out so.." she whispered while looking down on her feet tracing imaginary lines in the flat white floor. "N-no... it was alright.." I responded looking away. I felt Harry stand up, look away, and stiffen a bit on his spot. El saw it happen, and her mouth formed on ' O ' and she blushed furiously looking at the ground once more. 

"S-sorry.." she mumbled.. "I mean I for--" "We broke up." Harry murmured instantly and my eyes widened at the lad. "Harry what are you--" "REALLY?!?" she squealed with glee. "I mean sorry if you two broke up but..." she sighed in relief, and my heart dropped looking at Harry. He smiled at me apologetically, and walked off to where the lads were. I tried following him, but El looked at me with pained eyes begging for me to stay.

She looked complete and utterly fragile that I couldn't move from my position. Harry, why? why did you say that?

Harry POV

"We broke up." I stated and I suddenly regretted saying it the moment Louis' eyes widened in surprise. He felt hurt and I know that. I love him to bits, but he needed to cool down. I'm not in the mood for dating anyone right now. The pain of loosing Louis is simply too much... unbearable to start again with someone new.

I smiled sadly at the lad still tasting the bitterness of those words. I wanted what's best for him and it's selfish.. I know.. but If I'm going to trust someone to take care of Louis and possibly.. take his heart away then no more fighting. I told the lads nothing of this secretive plan I'm doing. I know Louis still had feelings for that girl when he sees a picture of her on magazines and what-not... I simply cannot ruin this opportunity for him.

He might hate me and plain out avoid me. But I wanted for his life to be normal. Nothing that ruins his reputation. I didn't care about mine. Though the fans knew nothing of this feelings of mine for Louis, and Louis alone I'd actually preffer for him to be happy and live a straight man would, not someone of sexuality like me. I'd simply ruin him more and more.

"Harry? You okay" Liam called out sounding concerned while eyeing El and Louis . "Just... peachy." I smiled fakely at the lad. "Well your face doesn't say so otherwise." he frowned. "Louis texted me that you told El that you two broke up? Harry, why?" he cocked his head trying to make eye-contact with me. I avoided his gaze sighing sadly to the side before looking at him.

"Well we did brake up Li, is that the truth?" I spat angrily at the lad while picking up my luggage and heading off to where Paul lead me to. "HARRY!" they called out, but I ignore them while some fans recognized me, and I sighed once again plastering myself with the best smile I can make right now. "Harry, harry!! Can we take a picture?' The brunette called out and I went in beside her as she took a picture.

"Harry will you sign this?" A fake blonde called out, and I signed the 1D handmade shirt she claimed she had sewn months before. "Thanks for being our fans." I smiled widely at them while waving a goodbye. They groaned sounding disappointed by my sudden leave. I needed to cool down even its for just a few...Before he comes in and gets me. 

The flashes of the cameras was now blinding me. I felt like a dear on headlights. "Harry over here!" one pap called out "HARRY LOOK OVER HERE!!" another called. "Is it true that you and Louis are dating?" I paused before answering the question... "I can't answer that." I mumbled while heading in on the van. It was true.. I can't claim that I'm dating him, cause clearly right now were not. I can't say that were taking a break either because they'll spread some vicious rumour to ruin the band's reputation. Ahhh. I sighed in dismay sometimes I wish I wasn't a celebrity in which people took too much energy on trying to ruin.

The lads came in minutes after staring at me with sad eyes as Perrie and Eleanor came inside the van. "Why did you go early?" Niall growled at me, and I chose to ignore him. I felt Louis' gaze lingering, and I had the urge to look. I betcha he wants to talk about why I did what I did.

I took out my phone and texted him an "I'll talk to you later." in his phone. Then I heard it buzz seconds later. He looked at it, and he frowned at me. I only shrugged and looked out the window again. Suddenly those dark grey clouds seem more interesting.

None would dare say a word with all the silence that's filling up this van. El and Perrie tried to start one, but the rest of us boys were having a silent conversation. Louis wasn't participating because he was already snoozing quietly in his own corner. Whenever the van tilts a bit, Eleanor was looking at him if he was going to lean into her, but he just doesn't.

A part of me felt relieved by this fact that he's not fully asleep that he'd lean his head on her freely. We arrived at the flat within an hour after the GPS told us to turn another corner. El woke Lou up by poking his cheek, and I felt pretty hurt when he stretched and thanked her for waking him up. It was usually my job to.. but I'm just a 'bestfriend' I'm suppose to leave it to the person beside him.

I sighed in disappointment as El helped Lou up for just a second. Crap, he looked too adorable looking drowsyly for the way in. "Hey Lou its right over -- " "Let's go!" El lead him in, and I pouted feeling a vein form in the side of my neck. Liam patted my shoulder from behind, and I shook it away. "I'll be fine." I hissed and headed off to where Louis was heading.

I was literally a feet away from him when I saw a familiar figure. The blonde eyed me with twinkling eyes, and I once again plastered a smile. "Emily." I mouthed causing Louis to flinch, and El to look at him. "Harry" she widened her arms and took me into a big hug. I accepted it hesitantly then tried letting go, but Emily sure didn't agree. 

I was beginning to get annoyed, until a sudden gush of wind passed through us, and my heart literally froze when my eyes laid on Louis and Eleanor kissing?!?!!?

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry took so long guys... I felt really pissy for no reason earlier and decided to continue this chapter later in the day.. so here it is.

I know I say this many times. but thank you, thank you, thank you!! 

 I can never say this enough guys. Thank you so much for giving me support and getting me 6k+ reads and 49 fans during this series. I love you guys <3 ~

~Cam xoxoxoxo