he's everything she's not (13)

jisoo.

jennie is fine without me.

just look at her, she's so happy chatting with her friends -- probably talking about the people they left hanging.

she's fine without me. and i'm still learning to be fine without her. all this forced laughs and fake smiles are killing me, just how long do i need to act like this?

just how long will it take or me to completely snap and beg jennie to hurt me if that means she'll give me her attention?

how long? every single day, i would glance at her direction and almost most of the time, random girls are talking to her and it's frustrating because it shouldn't hurt me. but it does.

look at her, she's laughing with rosé and lisa, she's happy and i'm trying to be happy with kenzo.

"woah, there, roseanne! why are you coming for me?" i heard jennie say, a chuckle following right after her question.

gosh, i miss her voice. i miss her.

every ounce of strength was used to not look or glance at jennie.

"because you called me the worst when you're clearly the most fucked up in this group."

the truth slapped me hard. i've completely forgotten that i'm pathetically infatuated with someone who's a complete jerk. a fuckgirl. i like someone who hurts people intentionally and not even feel a drop of guilt.

but still, it didn't stop me. the heart is stubborn and i'm helpless to stop it.

"hey, jisoo, are you with me?" kenzo asked, snapping me out my trance.

i sighed followed by a small smile. "sorry, i lost myself for a moment. my mind flashed back to my science quiz, i think i got number five wrong," i lied.

"how can you even remember that?"

i shrugged and continued eating my food as if i haven't lost all of my appetite.

everything will be okay. i'll get over jennie. . . i don't know how or when, but hopefully soon.

---

i'm currently alone, sitting on one of the benches, watching and waiting for kenzo to finish his basketball practice. if i haven't said this yet, kenzo is quite a heartthrob, he has some fans inside the school.

how do i know this?

well, there are three girls sitting behind me and they're literally fangirling over kenzo. and it's kind of amusing to hear.

their coach announced that they'll be changing courts and gave the players a minute of water break. kenzo looked for me in the benches and once his irises landed on mine, he gave me a wink and a very cute smile.

i smiled back at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"oh my god!" one of the girls behind me exclaimed. "he winked at us!"

that was clearly for me, but whatever.

a minute passed and kenzo is running around the court again, passing the ball around and shooting if he has the chance to. his fangirls seem to enjoy watching, but i'm getting bored and irritated because of their constant screams and cheers.

i decided to check my social media accounts to pass the time. my finger unconsciously tapped on jennie's twitter account, i guess stalking her became a habit of mine that i just can't seem to stop.

 my finger unconsciously tapped on jennie's twitter account, i guess stalking her became a habit of mine that i just can't seem to stop