TWENTY - SEVEN

SONG: JENNIFER HUDSON - SPOTLIGHT

At this point it wouldn't even be about the relationship. If you my best friend and you talking out your neck about me and not supporting me then I don't want you in my life. I don't need that toxic energy.

__________________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON

"I'll name these two and you name the other two." Miracle said looking at Jax.

After brainstorming for what felt like hours, she finally came up with some names.

"That's fine." Jax said barely paying attention to her. His focus was on feeding his children.

"Giovanni Bradley Valentino Adams  and Sanaa Kimora Valentino Adams." Miracle said smiling.

"It's your turn." Stephanie said eagerly.

"Alright." Jax laughed.

"Third oldest will be named Matteo Valentino Adams, and the youngest will be named Jaxson Valentino Adams Jr." Jax said.

"What made you name him after you?" Antonio asked.

"He's going to get a lot of shit for being the youngest. At least when he get in an argument he could say he's dad favorite." Jax said making everyone silently laugh.

The nurse put the names down in the system before putting bands that had their names on their wrist. She placed them on there so Miracle and everybody else won't get confused, but Miracle could already tell who was who. It was an motherly instinct, but you could also tell by appearance.

Geo had light green eyes while Sanaa eyes were brown. Matteo and Geo had the same color eyes, but he had a little birth mark on his finger. As for Jaxson, he had striking blue eyes like his father.

"Could you help burp Geo mama?" Miracle asked.

Momma Lorette got up and took her grandchild from Miracle.