Marked

Sonia's P

Sonia's P.O.V

Two weeks past since Sam and I's argument. I tried keeping my distance from him, he needed to understand how I felt about this. It's not right at all and I don't support his plan whatsoever. Yet again I wanted this whole insane drama to end. I just couldn't watch.

It was currently six in the afternoon, Luna and Elijah were both in their bouncer seats watching the phonics song on youtube I put on a couple of minutes ago, they like it a lot I'm guessing they're amused by the colourful letters. Those two are always surprising me, for five-month-old babies they're really smart. They, both mean the world to me. I still can't believe five months past by. They're growing up way too fast, I don't what the hell I was doing without them.

The sound of the door brought me out of my thoughts. I looked back to find Sam walking into the living room. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the twins. He's been gone the whole day, he left early so he didn't say where he was heading.

He came over and sat on the opposite side of me just gawking at me. "What." I looked at him and raised my brow.

"Are you still mad?" He looks at me with a blank look.

"You mean am I mad at my husband for planning on going on a date with some gold digger. No, how could I be?" I sarcastically said.

"Sonia, I already explained to you why I have to. Please don't do this." He frowns.

"I never said I was okay with it. By all means, go on the damn date." I dramatically raised my hands up in the air. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen.

I walked over to the fridge to grab the water. I took a glass from the cabinet and poured the water into the cup. Sam walked in and sat in the stool beside me.

"I don't get why you're making a big deal out of this, it's going to be miserable and it's one date." He said.

"Not a big deal hah. Okay, how about this... I'm going to call Greg and go on a date with him?" I force a smile.

His face expression immediately turned dark. He looked furious.

"What? You're going to go on a date with that bastard!?" He snarled. I was shocked by his reaction. I didn't think he'd take me this seriously.

"So if you go it's okay but if I do its all the sudden bad! You make no sense Sam." I crossed my arm. Now acting like a child.

"You're not going anywhere near him. Understood." He scowled and I winced at his tone.

"I will do as I please. Do not tell me what to do!" I scowl back defending myself. I got up from my seat to walk away from him or else I swear he'll get a slipper to his face.

I felt Sam's huge arms pull me back, turning me around. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like I was some bag a flour.

"Sam put me down right now! You're insane!" I shout hitting his back.