Toujours Pur | An Introduction

Welcome to Toujours Pur, a fanfiction from the world of Harry Potter based on the love story between Fleamont and Euphemia Potter that no one has ever explored before.

This fan-fiction was partly inspired by the book, Minnie, by Pengiwen about Minerva McGonnagal's life which then gave me the idea to write about Euphemia and Fleamont, better known as Charlus.

If any of you are my old readers, then you would've noticed that I took this book down to edit and now I am uploading it again so thank you for your continued support.

Thank you everyone else for clicking on this book, please enjoy!

Extended Description

Have you ever wondered about the ancestors of Harry Potter? We all know about the Boy Who Lived, we know about the Marauders but what about the generation before?

The generation still recovering from Grindelward's reign of terror are about to face their Hogwarts years, with a mixture of children from a matter of backgrounds - muggle, pureblood, prejudiced.

James Potter's parents were amazing, we know that, because they created such a wonderful son but, like anyone, they had a love story behind all those years of marriage, something that led up to the wonderful love that they shared, a troublesome path of love, hate and trouble.

Two teenagers from different families have to fight against the odds to be together, they have to rewrite the stars. Are you ready for that journey?

Euphemia Black never had a choice in what she believed in. Ideas, prejudices and opinions were thrust upon her before she could even open her eyes.

The world was written out for her, there was no way she could change the story, despite her loving heart saying no to it all, she had to follow the ways of the Noble House of Black.

It was like a life sentence in a way, trapped behind prejudices with no way out.

Charlus was an independent and arrogant kid, with an ego bigger than anything but he knew from the moment he laid eyes on Euphemia Black, that there was something special about that girl.

However, prejudices got in the way and he was mean to her until he understood what was so different about her, what made Euphemia stand out from the crowd.

Euphemia had always been told "Toujours Pur" but now it's time to look past that motto, watch her through her years at Hogwarts as she thrives and works hard, climbing to the top, achieving everything and smashing every goal she placed and not because of her pureblood status or respected background...but because of her loving heart and great resilience to be different, to be the one to stand out.

Because you always have to shout out loud, so your voice is heard, you can't let the prejudices get you down.

Cast

Joey King as Euphemia Black.