Sixteen

‼️Please read the note at the end‼️
~

Including Jungkook.
——————————————

You and Taehyung some how managed to sneak back into the school without security knowing.

You were happy but concerned at how easy it was to sneak in.

You reunited with the guys in the hallway right outside of the cafeteria.

When they saw you approaching them with Tae on your arm they all had a confused look on their faces.

All except Jungkook, because he obviously knew what was going on.

"Hey guys!"

"Y/N, hey." Namjoon greeted, "I don't mean to sound a type of way but what's going on with you and Taehyung here?"

"Well actually Taehyung and I are together now."

They all stood there with blank expressions, you looked at Jungkook and he had a smirk on his face.

But when they all suddenly broke out into cheer and danced around you and Taehyung, before pouncing on you for a group hug, Jungkook's smile was wiped clean off his face.

He just stood there arms crossed.
Glaring at you all.

"Waaah, Y/N and our Taehyungie. Now we're like a whole family."

"Y/N you know what this means now right?" Jimin asked.

"What does this mean?"

"You're basically our little sister now!"

You chuckled, "you guys are the best."

In the midst of your celebrations as a new family.

Jungkook suddenly spoke up, only to say. "Are we gonna eat or what."

You guess Tae's still a little jealous because he responded with a, "Yah! Have some res-"

You cut him off and tried to defuse the situation. "No, no, Tae. Kookie's right we should eat. It's lunch time after all."

At that, everybody walked into the cafeteria and got their food.

When you chose a place to sit, you sat between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"So guys I actually have something to say to you."

They all paused, some in the middle of swallowing, just to look up at you.

"What is it Y/N?" Yoongi inquired.

"Well you know how Jungkook and I were 'dating'." You used your fingers to make air quotes at the word dating.

They all nodded their heads, and you carried on with what you were saying.

"Well, we weren't actually together."

That's when Jimin hopped up out of his seat, "What?!? So you were single the whole time? Dang it."

Everyone turned to look at him, confused by what he meant.